- Book through Klook and avail of a ticket that grants you access to the famous Upside Down World in Da Nang!
- Enter the many rooms of this peculiar house and feel like you’re walking on the ceiling as you move along
- There’s a wide variety of concept rooms that you can enter, like the Doraemon Room and the Classic Restaurant
- Marvel at the designs of each space and take surreal and hilarious photos of yourself doing domestic things
Looking for a good place in the magnificent city of Da Nang where you can spend some quality time with your family and friends? Book through Klook and avail of tickets to enter the famous Upside Down World, the first and only upside down house in the city! This quirky abode has gorgeous furnishings and fascinating themes; the eccentric designs and colors of each space are a treat to the eyes. If you’ve ever wondered what it’s like to walk on the ceiling, you’ll surely get to experience doing so when you visit this place! You’re even free to strike a pose and take surreal and hilarious photographs of yourself and your companions in each room. This is definitely a must-book activity for anyone visiting the city, especially for those who are looking for something fun to do aside from sightseeing.
Book through Klook and get tickets to enter and explore the famous Upside Down World in Da Nang City!
Take surreal and hilarious photos of yourself and your companions attempting to do domestic things!
Get the feel of walking on a ceiling and marvel at the gorgeous designs of the rooms
- You will receive a confirmation email and voucher instantly after booking
- In the event that you do not receive an email from us, please check your Spam folder or notify us via email
- Child ticket: height between 90-130cm
- Children with a height between 0-89cm can enter Upside Down World for free so long as they're accompanied by paying adults
- Guests must take off their shoes and leave them near the counter before entering
- Upside Down World is not recommended for PWDs with wheelchair
- You can present either a printed or a mobile voucher for this activity
- The voucher is valid only on the date specified
- You must present your voucher to avail of your physical ticket
Upside Down World Opening Hours:
- 9:00am-7:00pm, daily (last admission is at 6:45pm)
How To Get There:
- The best way to get to Upside Down World in Da Nang is to ride a rented car or a local taxi
- No cancelations, refunds, or changes can be made