- Madame Tussauds San Francisco is back! Please review the health and safety guidelines on the official web-site
- See, interact and take a selfies with well-known celebrities' sculptures at Madame Tussauds San Francisco
- From tech innovators, US president, talented athletes to gurus in the entertainment industry, meet these people that shine in their fields.
- Only in San Francisco: Get the chance to walk the Golden Gate Bridge and stand beside Mark Zuckerberg!
What to expect
Meet the world's biggest celebrities and icons all in one place: the world-famous Madame Tussauds wax museum in San Francisco! Madame Tussauds has been famous for many years of high quality sculptures and replicas of some of the world's biggest names and faces. Interact and take selfies with famous personalities from international celebrities, world famous musicians, and blockbuster actors! Meet presidents, the world's greatest athletes, and discover a little bit about their lives as you do so. This is one museum that you definitely shouldn't miss visiting when you're in San Francisco.
Meet the legendary music icons throughout the centuries
Interact and take amazing photos with some of the most famous people or movie characters in history
Re-enact some famous scenes and scenarios as you interact with the exhibits
It feels like you're right at the heart of the action with every tableau!
From the most famous names in movies to politicians and athletes, Madame Tussauds will have you meeting everybody worth knowing!
- 1 day admission ticket to Madame Tussauds San Francisco ticket(s)
Not Inclusive Of
- Children aged 0-2 can enter free of charge
- Children aged 3-12 must be accompanied by a paying adult
- As of 15 June 2021, guests will not be required to wear masks. However, as per CDC guidelines, it is highly recommended if you haven’t been vaccinated
- All of the attraction employees will continue to wear masks
- Please check the official website for more details including the latest days and hours of operation, special events, and safety information before your arrive
- You will receive confirmation of your booking's availability within 2 business day(s). Once confirmed, we will send you the voucher via email. In the event that you do not receive an email from us, please check your Spam folder or notify us via email
- No cancellations, refunds, or changes can be made
Voucher Type Description
- You must present a printed voucher
- You must present either a printed or mobile voucher along with a valid ID
- The voucher is valid only on the specified date
How to Redeem
- Present your voucher and exchange it for a physical ticket
- The ticket office of the museum
- Due to the Covid-19 pandemic, please check the calendar at Madame Tussauds San Francisco's official website for the latest opening hour.
- 145 Jefferson Street , San Francisco, CA 94133
- Please refer to the map for assistance
How To Get There
- By BART: get off at Embarcadero station and take F-Line (historic streetcar) to Jefferson & Taylor station
- By cable car: get off at Bay & Taylor station