- Get the chance to study the underwater world in San Francisco Bay while learning about marine life!
- Explore the ecosystems that support the marine world, particularly in San Francisco Bay
- Take a closer look at over 20,000 local marine species from the San Francisco area
- Don't miss the chance to touch those animals living under the sea like sea stars and rays
- Come and meet the newest member of the aquarium family: Octavio, a Giant Pacific Octopus!
What to expect
You'll be amazed by the richness of the marine life found in San Francisco Bay when you grab your ticket to see the Aquarium of the Bay! Over 20,000 different marine species can be found in the aquarium, each one playing a role in the delightful ecosystem that exists right within the bay. You'll learn about the marine animals and the environment that they live in, as well as conservation efforts and ways by which they can stay protected. You'll be surprised to see more marine species than you might have thought would be in the bay: stingrays, sharks, sea stars, and a myriad of fish species co-exist peacefully in the waters. You will even get the chance to meet the newest member of the Aquarium of the Bay family: the Giant Pacific Octopus lovingly named Octavio. This is the perfect chance to learn about local marine life and have a great time doing it!
- Skip-the-line ticket to Aquarium of the Bay
- Admission to select exhibitions/galleries: Discover the Bay, Under the Bay, Touch the Bay, River Otters, Sea Lion Center
Not Inclusive Of
- Other personal expenses
- Children aged 0-3 can enter free of charge
- In alignment with CDC guidelines, Aquarium guests are required to wear a mask
- Hand sanitizer stations will be found throughout the Aquarium including at the entry, exit, and restrooms
- All Aquarium staff members and volunteers will be required to wear face masks while working. Temperature checks required for staff each morning before their shift.
- Aquarium of the Bay will maintain its high standards of cleanliness and all high-touch surfaces like windows, railings, restrooms, and elevators will continuously be cleaned throughout the day
- This activity is wheelchair-accessible
- You will receive confirmation of your booking instantly via email. In the event that you do not receive an email from us, please check your Spam folder or notify us via email
- Tickets are non-cancellable and non refundable. You can move your visit dates up to a year from purchase.
- No cancellations or refunds can be made. However, changes can be accommodated for free
Voucher Type Description
- You can enter the venue directly with this voucher
- You must present a mobile voucher or an e-voucher
- The voucher is valid for 1 year(s) from the selected date
How to Redeem
- Enter the venue directly with your voucher
- Please arrive at least 15 minutes prior to your scheduled time. There is no limit to how long you can spend at the Aquarium that day (during operational hours).
- Closed on Christmas Day (25 Dec)
- Embarcadero & Beach St. San Francisco, CA 94133
Located at Pier 39 next to Fisherman's Wharf
- Please refer to the map for assistance