- Enjoy a day out to Barcelona Zoo one of the oldest and most modern zoos in the world!
- See 4,000 animals from 400 different species with a wide selection of birds, felines, reptiles, primates and more!
- View faithful reproductions of natural habitats of the animals that live there with particular attention to endangered species
- Numerous areas are dedicated to specific types of fauna, with areas well-loved by people of all ages
- A variety of activities are on hand, from dolphin viewing, penguin feeding, elephant training and more!
What to expect
Grab a ticket and enter Barcelona Zoo, one of the top zoos in Spain and home to over 4,000 animals from 400 species around the globe. Head to the aviary that has special attention to a myriad of parrot species, or visit the Feline Complex where big cats like jaguars, panthers, and tigers prowl. Young children will enjoy visiting the farm area, where horses, donkeys, and goats calmly graze. The primate enclosure is home to numerous monkeys, apes, and was even once home to an albino gorilla that the zoo is famous for. What makes the zoo stand out is that it faithfully recreates the environment and surroundings of the animals according to their natural environment. Numerous activities are at hand within the park: Don’t miss the penguin feeding or the dolphin watching within the day! See elephants and their trainers, or learn about the powerful hippos! The zoo has many activities that would suit all ages, particularly young explorers who wish to learn more about animals, their habitats, and how to protect these species. It’s an amazing day in the wild that no one should miss!
Explore each thrilling area of the Barcelona Zoo!
- Admission to attractions
Not Inclusive Of
- Audio guide
- Other personal expenses
- Children aged 0-12 must be accompanied by a paying adult
- Children aged 0-3 can enter free of charge
- Storage areas are available at the venue. Please contact staff on site for rates
- Please do not wear strong scented perfume as animals are sensitive to odor
- Visitors are not allowed to feed the animals without permission from the staff
- Re-entry is not allowed after you leave the venue
Prohibitions & Limitations
- Dangerous materials and items such as bottles, firecrackers, lasers, and other things that may disturb or inconvenience other attendees are prohibited inside the venue
- Smoking and drinking is not allowed. You will immediately be asked to leave if caught by a staff member
- Flash photography is prohibited inside the venue
- This activity is stroller-friendly
- This activity is wheelchair-accessible
- You will receive confirmation of your booking instantly via email. In the event that you do not receive an email from us, please check your Spam folder or notify us via email
- No cancellations, refunds, or changes can be made
Voucher Type Description
- You must present a printed voucher
- The voucher is only valid on the specified date and time
How to Redeem
- Present your voucher and exchange it for a physical ticket
- Last admission: 17:00
- Parc de la Ciutadella, 08003 Barcelona, Spain
How To Get There
- By bus: No. 39/51 to "Parc de la Ciutadella - Princesa" stop and walk for 3 minutes
- By metro: L4 to "Ciutadella | Vila Olímpica" stop and walk for 3 minutes