Free cancellation - 24 hours notice
Show mobile or printed voucher
- Learn more about this activity’s Enhanced Health & Hygiene Measures
- Book your ticket to the world-class Aquarium of the Pacific, featuring more than 100 exhibits, including 19 major habitats
- Don't miss the outdoor Shark Lagoon exhibit to see over 150 sharks, some of which you can touch
- Experience the stunning 180-degree show in the Pacific Visions Theater show, free of charge with admission
- Visit the Sea Otter Habitat and discover the busy world of sea otters as they swim among kelp and fish
- Enter directly and skip the line with your mobile or a printed voucher
What To Expect
Take a journey of discovery at the Aquarium of the Pacific in Long Beach, Southern California's largest aquarium and the fourth most visited aquarium in the United States.
Discover sunny Southern California and Baja, the frigid waters of the Northern Pacific, and the colorful reefs of the Tropical Pacific. Come face-to-face with the ocean’s ultimate predators at Shark Lagoon, hand-feed colorful lorikeet birds, and watch the Magellanic Penguins play.
Explore the beauty and diversity of coral reefs and their animal residents at the newly opened Tropical Pacific Gallery and learn abou the importance of coral reefs.
Visit the Pacific Visions Theater and enjoy an immersive and engaging 8-minute show on a 130-foot-wide screen.
Stop by the Sea Otter Habitat where you can meet fun and energetic sea otters, and admire Shoreline Village when you take a break at Harbor Terrace.
See green sea turtles, flashlight fish, and a red-footed booby, and enjoy a fantastic time at the Aquarium of the Pacific as you learn all about the ecosystem and inhabitants of the Pacific Ocean.
- 1 Aquarium of the Pacific ticket(s)
- Admission to select exhibitions/galleries: The Pacific Visions Theater show
Not Inclusive Of
- Meals and beverages
- Other personal expenses
- Children aged 0-2 can enter free of charge
- Everyone aged two and over must wear a face covering that covers their nose and mouth for entry to the Aquarium and at all times, except when eating.
- All visitors will have their temperature checked before entry.Those with a temperature of 100.4F and above and those in their party will not be allowed to enter.
- The maximum party size is six to enter and travel within the Aquarium
- All family units will be required to maintain a minimum distance of six feet at all times from staff and other visitors
- Everyone must follow all posted signs and directions from the numerous staff stationed throughout the Aquarium regarding social distancing, traffic flow, closed areas, and other safety protocols
- Hand sanitizing stations will be located throughout the Aquarium and near any touch areas
- Elevators will be limited to one family per use
- Please visit Aquarium of the Pacific website for health and safety guidelines and protocols
- For the use of this ticket you acknowledge to read and agree to the terms located at pacific.to/aoptc
- This activity is stroller and wheelchair-accessible
Terms & Conditions
- You will receive confirmation of your booking instantly via email. In the event that you do not receive an email from us, please check your Spam folder or notify us via email
- Full refunds will be issued for cancellations made at least 24 hour(s) before the selected activity date
How To Use
Voucher Type Description
- You can present either a printed or mobile voucher
- The voucher is valid for 12 month(s) from the date of booking
- If visitors cannot make that date and time, the ticket is still valid for a year from purchase date. A new reservation needs to be made on pacific.to/reserve
How to Redeem
- Enter the venue directly with your voucher
- Monday-Thursday: 09:00-18:00
- Friday-Sunday: 09:00-20:00
- Closed on Christmas Day (25 Dec)
- 100 Aquarium Way, Long Beach, CA 90802
- Please refer to the map for assistance
How To Get There
- By car: (From Los Angeles) Take the 405 S to 710 S and follow the signs; (From Orange County) )Take the 405 N and then the 22 West/7th Street exit. Continue west on 7th Street. Turn left on Alamitos Ave. Continue onto Shoreline Dr. Turn left on Aquarium Way
- Parking is available at the Aquarium of the Pacific, steps away from the water side of Shoreline Drive between Chestnut Place and Aquarium Way. The fee is $8USD for the day with Aquarium validation.