Free cancellation - 24 hours notice
Show mobile or printed voucher
- Get closer to an amazing world of underwater discovery
- Experience 14 themed zones which inhabit 700 different species
- Get a chance to see 2 out of only 6 dugongs displayed in the whole world
- Sea Life Sydney Aquarium is right next door to both Wild Life Sydney Zoo and Madame Tussauds Sydney on Darling Harbour, and you can save on entry to all attractions with Sydney Attractions Combo Ticket
- Enhanced Health & Hygiene Measures are being implemented for this activity
What To Expect
With over 13,000 marine animals, explore Australia's extraordinary and colorful sea life at the Sydney Sea Life Aquarium.
Face your fears at the Shark Walk and Valley and watch as grey nurse and lemon sharks glide over your head.
Stop by and say "hi" to the two friendly dugongs Pig and Wuru, who are two out of six dugongs on display in the whole world. If you don't have a chance to see the actual Great Barrier Reef, you can still encounter some of its most unique marine life at the Reef Theatre and the giant floor to ceiling display.
You will also have a chance to meet Spinner, the youngest penguin at the aquarium, and Mr. Black and Pinksta, the cute little mischievous penguin couple.
The aquarium is packed with 14 different zones, including the newest attraction - Day & Night on the Reef - that offers an interactive experience featuring state of the art technology and over 500 sea creatures.
From the hands on experience at the Discovery Rock pool to the Jurassic Seas - there is a zone for everyone to enjoy!
- 1 Sydney Sea Life Aquarium entry ticket(s)
- A Digi Photo pass (access to unlimited digital photos)
Not Inclusive Of
- Children aged 0-2 can enter free of charge
- Please be advised that weekends and holidays (11:00am-2:00pm) can be busy. We suggest tourists allow extra time for their visits
Terms & Conditions
- You will receive confirmation of your booking instantly via email. In the event that you do not receive an email from us, please check your Spam folder or notify us via email
- Full refunds will be issued for cancellations made at least 1 day(s) before the selected activity date
How To Use
Voucher Type Description
- You can present either a printed or mobile voucher
- The voucher is only valid on the specified date and time
How to Redeem
- Enter the venue directly with your voucher
- Monday-Sunday: 10:00-18:00 (Last admission: 17:00)
- Public Holidays: 10:00-19:00 (Last admission: 18:00)
- 1-5 Wheat Road, Darling Harbour Darling Harbour, Sydney
How To Get There
- By bus: Get off at the 24th stop of Sydney sightseeing bus or take other buses to Market Street/King Street
- By train: Short walk from Town Hall or Wynyard stations
- By metro: Get off at Darling Park station
- Nearby landmarks: 5-10 Minute walk along Market Street or King Street Street
- By light rail: Get off at the Convention Centre or Pyrmont Bay stations
- By ferry: Take the ferry that runs from Circular Quay to Darling Harbour and disembark at the Aquarium ferry Wharf