- Visit one of the biggest SeaWorld locations in the world filled with amazing animals
- See killer whales, sea lions, polar bears, penguins, bottlenose dolphins, and beluga whales!
- Experience thrilling attractions at SeaWorld! Ride the double-launch roller coaster Manta
- View amazing live shows and special attractions such as Turtle Reef and the Shark Encounter
- Sea World is suitable for kids of all ages and adults who want to see amazing marine life!
What to Expect at SeaWorld San Diego
All over the world, SeaWorld San Diego is bringing joy to children everywhere with its massive array of marine animals.
SeaWorld San Diego is the biggest and most famous location, two hours south of Los Angeles.
Explore the park and see the most amazing animals: seals, sea lions, polar bears, dolphins, whales, and more.
SeaWorld is all about the animals and offers many live shows and special attractions all over the park.
From Turtle Reef to the Shark Encounter, and even thrill rides! You'll be able to spend a whole day enjoying the sight of marine life on show at Sea World!
- 1 Day Eat Free Dining ticket(s)
- Admission to attractions: SeaWorld
- Participating restaurants: Shipwreck Reef Cafe®, Calypso Bay Smokehouse, Mama Stella's® Pizza Kitchen, Pineapple Pete's Island Eats
- Up to 3 total items each time and as often as once every hour to each restaurant
Not Inclusive Of
- Alcoholic drinks & Babyback Ribs at Shipwreck Reef Cafe®
- Ice Cream & Funnel Cake at Pineapple Pete's Island Eats
- Dine With Orcas®, Breakfast With Orcas®, Cart locations and stadium vending
- Valid for 1 person only and must be used on the same day as admission to the SeaWorld San Diego
- Children aged 0-2 can share food in participating restaurants with a paying adult
- Please be noted that no take-out is available in participating restaurants
- Wristband must be worn at all times and be secured tightly to your wrist to be valid
Terms & Conditions
- You will receive confirmation of your booking instantly via email. In the event that you do not receive an email from us, please check your Spam folder or notify us via email
- No cancellations, refunds, or changes can be made
How To Use
Voucher Type Description
- You can present either a printed or mobile voucher
- The voucher is valid on or before selected date
- Please note that 2020 dated entry vouchers have been extended for use during the 2021 operating season.
How to Redeem
- Enter the venue directly with your voucher
- Eat Free Dining Ticket Redemption Location:
- Guest Services, or participating restaurants (Shipwreck Reef Cafe®, Calypso Bay Smokehouse, Mama Stella's® Pizza Kitchen, Pineapple Pete's Island Eats)
- You need to exchange the voucher for the wristband to use the Eat Free Dining Ticket at Guest Services or the participating restaurants
- Please note: Park hours and show schedules are updated periodically. Check the calendar at SeaWorld’s official website for the latest information
- Mission Bay Park, 500 Sea World Dr, San Diego, CA 92109
- Please refer to the map for assistance
How To Get There
- By car: From Los Angeles: via I-5 S, take exit No.21 and you'll arrive