What to expect
Want to explore the bustling city of San Diego from the water?
Then book through Klook and go on a one-hour Hornblower tour of the harbor!
On this exciting boat ride, you’ll pass by over 50 of the city's most celebrated and iconic landmarks like the Seaport Village, Shelter and Coronado Islands, its ship-building and dry-docking facilities, and a whole lot more.
On this scenic bayside adventure, you’ll learn all you need to know about the city through the stories and trivia of the onboard tour guide.
You’ll also get acquainted with the local efforts to take care of the environment and see the diverse sea animals and birds calling the surrounding area their home.
If you’re lucky, you might even get to see sea lions romping around!
This sightseeing cruise will make your trip to the city more memorable, so book now and enjoy the ride.
- One hour cruise around San Diego aboard a hornblower boat
- Access to comfortable indoor and outdoor area on the boat
- English-speaking guide
Not Inclusive Of
- Hotel pick up and drop off
- Meals and beverages
- Other personal expenses
- Tips and gratuities
- The voucher is valid for redemption until 30 Sep 2020 and can only be used once
- Children aged 0-3 must be accompanied by a paying adult
Terms & Conditions
- You will receive confirmation of your booking's availability within 2 business day(s). Once confirmed, we will send you the voucher via email. In the event that you do not receive an email from us, please check your Spam folder or notify us via email
- No cancellations, refunds, or changes can be made
How To Use
- You can present either a printed or mobile voucher
- Hornblower Cruises and Events Ticket Booth 08:30-19:00
- Hours may differ on public holidays
- Present your voucher and exchange it for a physical pass(es) at the Hornblower Cruises and Events Ticket Booth
- 970 N Harbor Dr, San Diego, CA 92101, USA
How To Get There
- By bus: Ride Bus 923 or 992 and get off at Broadway & N Harbor Dr Stop. The ticket booth is a short walk from there
- Please refer to the map for directions