- Celebrate the works of the world’s most renowned Renaissance man, Leonardo da Vinci!
- See over 20 certified reproductions of his most famous art works, machines, and more
- Understand his concepts behind various machines and equipment that are still used today
- Explore the Room of Mirrors and learn how it inspired the invention of photography and projection
- Catch a glimpse of the historic the Lady with an Ermine, the Last Supper, and Mona Lisa
What to expect
There’s no fitting place to experience the genius works of Leonardo da Vinci than in Rome, Italy.
See the masterpieces of one of the greatest Renaissance men in the world when you get your entry ticket to the Leonardo da Vinci Experience Museum!
With over five exhibition rooms dedicated to his work on various fields, catch certified reproductions of da Vinci’s flying machines, war machines, most famous paintings, and more.
Have a deeper understanding of some of his renowned concepts that are still utilized in the present day such as the ideas behind sewing machines and the bicycle.
Explore his famous Room of Mirrors and get to know how his study of light inspired the invention of photography and projection.
And just in case you’re wondering, of course, the exquisite life-size reproduction of the Last Supper, Mona Lisa, and Lady with an Ermine are included inside.
There is so much more to learn at the exhibition waiting for you to discover - don’t miss the chance to visit the Leonardo da Vinci Experience Exhibition in Rome and celebrate the legacy of Leonardo da Vinci!
- 1 Leonardo da Vinci Experience Exhibition ticket(s)
- Audio guide
Not Inclusive Of
- Meals and beverages
- Tour guide
- Other personal expenses
- Hotel pick up and drop off
- Children aged 5-15 must be accompanied by a paying adult
- Audio commentary is available in Chinese/English/Spanish/Portuguese/German/French/Italian
- There is no luggage storage facility at the venue
- Re-entry is not allowed after you leave the venue
Prohibitions & Limitations
- Outside food and drinks are not allowed inside the venue
- Dangerous materials and items such as bottles, firecrackers, lasers, and other things that may disturb or inconvenience other attendees are prohibited inside the venue
- This activity is not stroller and wheelchair-accessible
- ROOM I - The flying machines and The Last Supper: The first room is dedicated to flying machines. The same room showcases the life-size reproduction of the Last Supper, together with the Mona Lisa
- ROOM II - War machines: Da Vinci’s Codices Arundel and Atlanticus contain numerous studies of military machines and weapons
- ROOM III - The perspectives: The third room showcases some of Leonardo’s most brilliant insights in the field of Optics and Music, a subject he referred to as the ‘little sister of painting’
- ROOM IV – Principles: The spring, the elastic element par excellence, designed by Leonardo in the Codex Madrid; the Study of Chains and the Bicycle and many more
- ROOM V - Gallery of paintings: The fifth room of the exhibition houses the Gallery of Paintings with 22 works
Terms & Conditions
- You will receive confirmation of your booking instantly via email. In the event that you do not receive an email from us, please check your Spam folder or notify us via email
- Full refunds will be issued for cancellations made at least 24 hour(s) before the selected activity date
How To Use
Voucher Type Description
- You can present either a printed or mobile voucher
- The voucher is only valid on the specified date and time
- Monday-Sunday: 09:00-19:00
- Last admission: 18:00
- Via della Conciliazione, 19, 00193 Rome
- Please refer to the map for assistance
How To Get There
- By bus: Take either 23, 34, 40, 982, or N10 to Traspontina or Conciliazione bus station