Book in advance and you will be able to see the magnificent scenery of Niagara Falls. Maid of the Mist is the most famous cruise experience company in the United States, the first choice for many travelers, and has served more than 20 famous people. Under the control of a professional captain, starting from the boating location in New York, USA, all the way to the nearest location to the waterfall, experience an unprecedented life experience.
- The Maid of the Mist, a US cruise ship company that has been in operation for more than 100 years, is safe and secure. Enjoy close-up views of American Falls, Bridal Veil Falls, Horseshoe Falls, and the thrill of being splashed by waterfalls.
- Maid of the Mist Cruise is currently available, please make sure to abide by the following rules:
- Maintain social distance at all times (capacity restrictions apply)
- Face masks are mandatory, failure to comply will result in admission decline
- Follow the on-site staff's guidance at all times
－What You Can Expect－
Founded in 1846, Maid of the Mist is the most memorable cruise in the United States, attracting tourists from all over the world, including Hugh Jackman, Brad Pitt, Katy Perry, and royal members. Well-known figures such as Prince Lee have also personally experienced it. During the driving process, your ear will flash over the waterfall and the roar of the waterfall will pass by your face. Both the captain and the crew have sufficient experience in safe driving and service. They will lead you to conquer the water, soak the body and witness the majestic view of Niagara Falls.
Maid of the Mist will lead you on an unprecedented waterfall tour
The majestic view of Niagara Falls will impress you
You can choose to stand on the deck or stay in the boat to enjoy the waterfall view
The captain will drive into the center of the waterfall as much as possible with years of driving skills.
- Free admission for children aged under 6, proof of age (passport) will be required on-site, please notify the children's name and gender in the "Note" section when booking
- The cruise is a barrier-free environment, travelers with reduced mobility are welcome to join this tour
- Travelers may board any cruise on the selected date. If a cruise is full, please follow the on-site staff's arrangements and take the next one
- Canada entry visa is not required for this tour
- US Maid of the Mist Cruise Ticket
- Light raincoat
- Personal expenses
- Other fees not mentioned
As this trip will be close to the waterfall, even if the cruise company will provide free raincoats, it is recommended to bring spare clothing and shoes if you are afraid of getting wet.
The United States has a large temperature difference between day and night. It is recommended that visitors carry appropriate warm clothing according to the season of travel.
Please be sure to bring your passport
Due to weather factors, cruise may be affected. Please call +1 716-284-8897 before departure to confirm the day's itinerary. HEREWEGO will not inform you, please be aware.
How to Redeem Your Voucher
How to Use Your Voucher
- E-voucher will be sent to your e-mail, please present a printed voucher along with your passport for redemption
- Valid only on selected date(s) and time slot(s)
Location：Location of Experience
No refunds or exchanges for this booking