- Visit this luxurious Italian-French renaissance garden and museum, one of the Miami Historic Landmarks
- Trace the past here when dreamers and visionaries transformed a wilderness into a metropolis
- Explore the dates when American architecture inspired by the palaces of Europe
- Enjoy the stunning landscape and an orchid graden transporting you to a Golden age 100 years ago
- Don't miss the amazing views of the Biscayne Bay from the backyard
What to expect
Spend a day exploring the beautiful Villa Vizcaya, a must-see museum and garden just beyond the candy-colored buildings of the Art Deco district of Miami.
This 200,000 square meter attraction in Miami is a former villa and estate of businessman James Deering, of the Deering McCormick-International Harvester fortune.
Enjoy a comfortable and hassle-free transportation from your downtown Miami hotel to take you to the estate.
Upon arriving, you'll be amazed at the wonderful path of greenery that greets you at the entrance gate.
Walk around the villa and marvel at the fascinating Italian and European Renaissance architecture of the mansion as well as exploring its beautiful formal gardens.
The estate, which is over 100 years old, has been beautifully preserved and a visit here will definitely take you back to the good old golden days.
- Admission ticket to Vizcaya Museum and Gardens
- Roundtrip transportation
- Free map of the estate in English, French, Spanish, Portuguese and Creole (available in the Mian House)
Not Inclusive Of
- Tour guide
- Meals and beverages
- Tips and gratuities
- Other services not specified
- Children aged 0-2 can enter free of charge
- Ticket price applies to all ages
- A minimum of 2 participants is required for one booking
- Activity payable by Gray Line Miami
Terms & Conditions
- You will receive confirmation of your booking's availability within 2 business day(s). Once confirmed, we will send you the voucher via email. In the event that you do not receive an email from us, please check your Spam folder or notify us via email
- Full refunds will be issued for cancellations made at least 48 hour(s) before the selected activity date
How To Use
Voucher Type Description
- You can present either a printed or mobile voucher
- The voucher is only valid on the specified date and time
How to Redeem
- Present your voucher and exchange it for a physical ticket
- At the ticketing booth of the Vizcaya Museum and Gardens
Pick Up Information
Hotel Pick Up Information
- Please enter your hotel name and address at the checkout page
- Hotel pick up service is available in most Miami Beach (up to Collins and 52nd St) and Downtown hotels, please refer to the pick up list on checkout page for more details
- You can also choose option "Bayside Marketplace" in the list, you will meet up and be picked up at Bayside Marketplace (401 Biscayne Blvd)
- Pick up details may occassionally vary, please refer to the pick up location on your voucher and arrive 10 mintues prior to the pick up time
- Your name will be called at the pick up location, please wait outside hotels or right at the pick up location. The bus will be labeled as Gray Line Miami
- Wednesday-Monday: 09:30-16:30
- Closed on: Tuesday