- Catch the amazing Miami skyline and see the city's iconic Art Deco architecture
- Visit Little Havana for a taste of Miami's Cuban culture, learn about the local muisc scene and art at Wynwood
- Get the chance to take the Biscayne Bay Cruise and to explore the Magic city by land and sea
- Experience one of the most unique ecosystems in Miami as you ride on an airboat with the Everglades tour
What to expect
Go on a sightseeing tour across the best places of Miami, Florida.
This city tour takes you around Miami's highlights while you dive deep into the history and culture of the city.
Enjoy free pick up from your hotel, and travel to different stops aboard a comfortable coach!
With the help of your expert local guide, you'll learn more about Miami's rich cultural history.
Get to see Miami's renowned collection of Art Deco architecture, the beautiful Miami Beach, as well as passing through the Venetian Causeway.
Visit Coconut Grove, an upscale, leafy neighborhood, and do some souvenir shopping.
Pass by Coral Gables and head on to Little Havana, where you'll get a feel of being in the 1920's Cuba.
Your tour ends with a visit to Wynwood Art District for some amazing wall art and graffiti for a perfect photo backdrop.
With the tour package you choose, your sightseeing tour continues with a cruise on Biscayne Bay for a great view of Miami's skyline. Or perhaps go on an eco-adventure tour to Everglades where you'll learn about the alligators and other exotic animals, and ride an airboat through the River of Grass.
Whichever tour package you choose, you'll definitely have a great time discovering the Magic City!
- Round-trip transfers to and from your hotel
- English/Spanish-speaking professional driver/guide
- 3-Hour City Tour
Not Inclusive Of
- Meals and beverages
- Other personal expenses
- Tips and gratuities
- Admission to attractions
- Biscayne Bay Cruise
- Everglades Safari Park Air boat Adventure
Miami City Tour
- Time: 08:45-13:30
- Total: 4 hour(s) and 0 minute(s)
- 8:45AM - Pick up begins at area hotels in Miami and Miami Beach (selected during checkout)
- Tour stops and highlights: South Beach, Coconut Grove, Little Havana, Wynwood Arts District, & Bayside Marketplace
- The schedule is subject to change depending on traffic and weather conditions on your activity date
- The voucher is only valid on the specified date and time
- Children aged 0-2 can join this activity free of charge
- COVID-19 Protocols: All passengers over 8 years old will be required to wear face masks when inside the buses and any indoor facility (such as gift shops, cafeterias, etc); Hand Sanitizer stations will be provided onboard the buses and on the parks, museums; Tour will be operated at 50% capacity; Staff will put forth extra efforts to clean, sanitize, and encourage social distancing among visitors; Buses will be cleaned between each tour
What to Bring
- Refillable drinking bottle
What to Wear
- Walking shoes
- Light and comfortable clothing (preferrably dri-fit material)
Terms & Conditions
- You will receive confirmation of your booking instantly via email. In the event that you do not receive an email from us, please check your Spam folder or notify us via email
- Full refunds will be issued for cancellations made at least 24 hour(s) before the selected activity date
- The operator may cancel the tour in case of force majeure or unforeseen circumstances (e.g. extreme weather conditions). In this case, you will be given the option to reschedule or request a full refund
How To Use
- You can present either a printed or mobile voucher
Pick Up Information
Hotel Pick Up Information
- During checkout please choose your preferred pick up hotel/location
- If your hotel is not on the list, you are encouraged to pick a nearby hotel or Bayside Marketplace for convenient Downtown Miami pickup
- Please be outside the pickup point 10 minutes prior to the listed time and look for the Gray Line Miami Tour Bus
- Operator contact details will be included on the voucher after booking to re-confirm pickup