- Set sail on this 4-hour Sport Fishing experience that's suitable for both beginners and advanced fishers
- Enjoy the breeze while sailing to the fishing area that is located nearby Miami's famous beaches
- Improve your technique from the instruction of professional crew members to make sure you land the catch of the day
- This fishing trip conveniently departs from Bayside Marketplace in Downtown Miami with multiple trips daily
What to expect
The waters off the coast of Miami are filled with fishing opportunities.
You will get your own angler's experience on this four hour excursion out to sea with a professional crew.
On the boat, you'll have all the equipment you'll need to do some sport fishing yourself.
This experience is great for both beginners and experts, as the crew will adjust guidance according to the participants' needs.
Beginners will be able to get assistance from the crew on how to set up, bait a hook, and draw in the lure.
Veteran sport fishers will be directed to the best fishing spots and get help in landing the big catch of the day!
It's an exhilarating experience in open water where you can catch your very own sport trophy fish!
- English-speaking professional driver/guide
- All necessary safety equipment
- 4-Hour Sport Fishing Trip by The Reward Fleet
Not Inclusive Of
- Transportation to meet up location
- Meals and beverages
- Tips and gratuities
- Other services not specified
- The voucher is only valid on the specified date and time
- Children aged 0-6 can join this activity free of charge
- You will be provided a rod and reel with an appropriate rig of your choice when choosing the package with"Adult (Includes Fishing Rod)"
- Fishing equipment will not be provided if you choose the unit of "Adult (Bring Your Own Rod)" or "Adult (Will Not Fish)"
- All tackle (hooks, leader, weights) are available on board at no additional cost and the offer of live bait will depend on availability
- You can bring your own equipment, but please limit them to 4 items
- You can keep the fish you catch, as long as it is within the Florida Fish and Game Commission rules and regulations
- Fish can be cleaned and bagged at no charge, but tipping is encouraged for the services rendered during the trip
- Voucher is payable by Gray Line Miami
What to Bring
- Caps or hats
What to Wear
- Rubber soled shoes are preferred. No high heels or flip flops allowed
Terms & Conditions
- You will receive confirmation of your booking instantly via email. In the event that you do not receive an email from us, please check your Spam folder or notify us via email
- Full refunds will be issued for cancellations made at least 24 hour(s) before the selected activity date
How To Use
- Meet up at the The Reward Fleet Docks at Bayside Marketplace
- Board on the vessel for safety briefing
- Cruise departs and sails to fishing location
- Fishing begins and crew assists to ensure the trip is a success
- Return to docks at Bayside Marketplace for debarkation
- You can present either a printed or mobile voucher
Meet Up Information
- Be at the meet up location 30 minutes before the scheduled activity time
The Reward Fleet Docks
- Address: 401 Biscayne Blvd, Miami, FL 33132 (Inside Bayside Marketplace)
- Please refer to the map for assistance