- Spend a day in Genting Highlands, a cool hill station set amidst a majestic 100 million-year-old rainforest
- Located just 45 minutes away from Kuala Lumpur, you can now de-stress without traveling too far
- Ride through breathtaking mountain ranges with Genting Skyway, Southeast Asia's fastest and longest cable car
- Drop by Chin Swee Station at no extra cost and get to explore the grand Chin Swee Caves Temple
- Breathe in fresh air and take comfort in the cool breeze of the mountains as you climb your way up to Batu Caves
- See a stunning view of Kuala Lumpur from the Batu Caves' limestone hill summit
Get a chance to visit Genting Highlands, Batu Caves, and an optional stop at Chin Swee Caves Temple all in one day! Explore more of Malaysia's mountainside and add this day tour to your Kuala Lumpur itinerary. Treat your family to a quick getaway with this tour and bond over the beauty of each attraction. Start the tour with a 45-minute drive to Genting Highlands from your hotel, via this tour's transfer service. Your English speaking driver will act as your guide throughout the tour, sharing the history of Malaysia while he/she navigates the road. On your way to the highlands, your driver will first drop by Batu Caves. One of Malaysia's most visited attractions, Batu Caves is a limestone hill consisting of three major caves and various smaller ones. This 100-year-old cave network's limestone formations house Hindu shrines, making it an important religious landmark for Hindus. Other caves also house Hindu statues and paintings, like the Art Gallery Cave and Museum Cave. After your religious trip to Batu Caves, your ride will continue on to Genting Skyway. Experience riding Southeast Asia's fastest and longest cable car, a great way to spook and amaze the kids. This ride allows you to stop at any station, including Chin Swee Station. Hop off and tour the iconic nine-storey Chin Swee Caves Temple for a chance to see the 'blessing lamps'. Devotees believe that these lamps are blessed, especially when dedicated. After viewing the lamps, help the kids climb up the Sky Terrace for a great view of the 15-meter high Buddha statue. Extend the fun with a ride back to Genting Highlands, where all the entertainment is. Inside you'll find several theme parks and attractions, such as Ripley's Adventureland. Restaurants are readily available too, and the staff are incredibly patient with hungry kids.
See Kuala Lumpur's impressive natural wonders in this exciting day tour!
Treat your tastebuds to a hearty meal at Burger & Lobster!
Surprise the kids with tickets to Ripley's Adventureland, an interactive theme park perfect for all ages
Get first row seats at Genting Highlands' dazzling lights and sounds show – Sky Symphony
Chin Swee Caves Temple's impressive structure amidst nature is a sight you can't miss!
Book now and don't miss the chance to ride on a cable car with the whole family!
- Round-trip transfers to and from your hotel
- Insurance provided by the operator
- Roundtrip Genting Skyway cable car ticket (valid for all stations)
- English-speaking professional driver/guide
Not Inclusive Of
- Admission to Genting Outdoor Theme Park (currently closed for refurbishment)
- Pick up or drop off at areas outside of Bukit Bintang, KLCC, Brickfields, and Chinatown
- Meals and beverages
- Tips and gratuities
- Join In Tour
- Time: 09:00-17:00
- Hotel pick up within Bukit Bintang, Kuala Lumpur City Center, Brickfields, and Chinatown area
- Visit Batu Caves
- Proceed to Genting Skyway and ride a cable car to Genting Highlands
- Visit Chin Swee Caves Temple via Genting Skyway for free (optional)
- Meet up at Awana Station, depart for Kuala Lumpur and drop by a local souvenir shop
- Hotel drop off within Bukit Bintang, KLCC, Brickfields, and Chinatown area
- In the event of Genting Skyway is closed, you will be taking Arwana Genting instead and visitation to Chin Swee Temple will be skipped
- The voucher is only valid on the specified date and time
- Children aged 0-1 can join this activity free of charge
- Child seats are not available for this activity
What to Bring
- Please bring a jacket or outerwear as the weather can be quite cold especially in the evening
- You will receive confirmation of your booking instantly via email. In the event that you do not receive an email from us, please check your Spam folder or notify us via email
- Full refunds will be issued for cancellations made at least 48 hour(s) before the selected activity date
- You can present either a printed or mobile voucher
Pick Up Information
Hotel Pick Up Information
- Operator will reconfirm your pick up time in advance
- Since this is a shared transfer, please be patient in case of delays along the pick up route
- Be at your hotel lobby 15 minutes before your selected pick up time
- Please enter your hotel name and address at the checkout page
- The driver will depart on time. Travelers who are late for pick up will be considered as "no-show"
- For pick up outside of Kuala Lumpur City Centre and Bukit Bintang area (outskirts hotel), a surcharge of RM50 per person per way is required, to be paid directly to the driver in cash
- The rate includes a return pick up from hotels within Kuala Lumpur City Centre and Bukit Bintang area only