- Visit the Royal Palace of Madrid, one of Europe's largest palaces with more than 1 million square feet of floor space
- Get to see all the rooms where the kings and queens of Spain used to live
- Skip the long lines and enter the Royal Palace directly
- Enjoy a guided tour with your local guide who will enlighten you with their knowledge of the Spanish Palace
What to expect
Have you ever dreamed of entering a royal palace while you were a kid and pretend you were royalty?
Well, now you finally can with this inside access to the Royal Palace of Madrid, which used to be the official residence of the kings of Spain.
The Royal Palace of Madrid is one of Europe's largest palaces with more than 1 million square feet of floor space.
With this access tour, you can skip the line and enter the palace directly.
Learn from your professional tour guide as you walk through grand halls, rooms, and staircases inside the palace.
Make sure you don't miss to visit the Throne Room, decorated with gold ornaments, royal red velvet floors and walls, chandeliers as grand as the room itself, and admire the ceiling painted by Tiepolo.
Marvel at the main staircase, designed by Sabatini and comprising over 70 steps.
A visit to this Spanish palace will definitely make you feel like royalty, as well as giving you that great admiration about the history of Spain and its predecessors.
- 1 Skip the line access ticket(s)
- Admission to attractions: Royal Palace
- English/Spanish-speaking guide
Not Inclusive Of
- Tips and gratuities
- Meals and beverages
- Hotel pick up and drop off
- Transportation fees
Start the tour at Plaza Santa Isabel
- Time: 08:30, 14:45
- From 1 Apr to 31 Oct: 8:30 and 14:45, daily
- From 1st Nov to 31 Mar: 8:30 every Tuesday, Thursday, and Saturday; 14:45 every Monday, Wednesday, and Friday
- Group enters the Palace and start the tour inside
- Time: 09:00, 15:15
- End of the tour in the Palace
- Time: 10:30, 16:45
- The voucher is only valid on the specified date and time
- Children aged 0-2 can join this activity free of charge
What to Bring
What to Wear
- Walking shoes
Terms & Conditions
- You will receive confirmation of your booking instantly via email. In the event that you do not receive an email from us, please check your Spam folder or notify us via email
- Full refunds will be issued for cancellations made at least 24 hour(s) before the selected activity date
How To Use
- You can present either a printed or mobile voucher
Meet Up Information
- Be at the meet up location 15 minutes before the scheduled activity time
- No refunds will be issued for late arrivals and/or no-shows once the activity starts
- Look for the guide holding/wearing a company logo sign
- The guide will be waiting for you with a sign of Amigo Tours
- Time: 08:30, 14:45
- Address: Next to Isabel II Statue in Plaza de Isabel II, Madrid, Spain
- Please refer to the map for assistance
How To Get There
- By bus: Take bus 39 and stop in Ópera
- By metro: Take Line 2 or Line 5 to Opera Station