- 1. Admire the beauty of Hangang River and Seoul on board!
- 2. "Story" Cruise tickets are available at your preferred date and time, with no need of making reservations. Don't worry about arriving a bit late!
- 3. After getting off, we recommend you to enjoy leisure time having Chimaek (fantastic combo of fried chicken and beer) at Han River Park in Yeouido
- 4. The shooting of the famous K-drama "My Love from the Star" took place here, where Cheon Song-yi had a fight with her rival in the cruise party!
- 5. Take incredible photos with your family, lovers, and friends at the colorful light tunnel, light tree, cherry blossom tree, and other various photo zones that lightens up the Eland Cruise Shore.
What if you want to have the most romantic, memorable, and unforgettable experience in Seoul? We recommend you to enjoy the day or night scenery of Han River, the center of Seoul. Leave fantastic memories with your loved ones watching the scenery of Han River and Seoul under the blue sky by day and the Rainbow-colored Fountain Show by night. Departing from Yeouido, the cruise passes 63 Square, Namsan Tower, Banpo Bridge, or the National Assembly and Yanghwa Bridge. Give seagulls some snacks and dance to live music on board!
Story Cruise is a course operating during the day time, that departs from Yeouido then passing through Seogang Bridge where you can see the National Assembly Building formerly returning at Dangsan Railway Bridge.
• Purchase seagull snacks onboard then go try feeding the seagulls that are flying under the blue sky!
• Don't miss out on the various photo zones available around Story Cruise!
• E-Land Cruise is a place where everyone heals together regardless of nationality.
Eland Story Cruise Boarding Pass
Cruise Fingerstyle Guitarist Performance (11:30 performance excluded)
Feeding Seagull Experience
Seagull Food(available for purchase onboard)
Adult: Over 13 years old
Child : 3 ~ 12 years old
Free: Infants under 36 months (Passport Required)
Min. Number of Pax
• Story Cruise: Yeouido – Dangsan Railway Bridge(Upstream) – Yeouido (about 40 minutes)
• Operates for 40 minutes
Wednesday~Friday : 15:00 / 16:00 / 17:00
Saturday~Sunday : 14:00 / 15:00 / 16:00 / 17:00 ※ 14:00 timeslot will only be operating until the 30th of April 2021.
How to use
1. Reserve and purchase the cruise and visit any time within the expiry date (90days).
2. Check mobile voucher or email voucher.
3. Arrive E-land Cruise Ticket Office 30 minutes before the reservation time on the day of reservation.
4. Board on E-land Cruise!
How to go
• Location of Ticket Office: Get off of Exit 3 of Yeouinaru Station (Subway line 5) and go down to the Han River Park → Ticket office is located on the stairs before the dock.
※ Please refer to the below picture of E-land Cruise Dock.
1. You must bring your passport with you.
2. Cruise operation dates may vary/be canceled depending on the cruise or weather conditions.
3. Please go to the E-land Ticket Office and fill out the boarding report first, not the cruise!
4. A certain time slot of your desired time may be sold out. In this case, please print out the next available time ticket.
5. Ticketing time may be delayed, so please be sure to arrive at the ticket office 30 minutes beforehand.
6. [Story Cruise] 11:30 session does not provide a live performance. A refund for this case will not be permitted.
7. Live music performance will be temporarily closed due to COVID-19.
Open the map
100% Refund for Unused Tickets
- - Unused tickets within the expiry date are 100% refundable.