- 1. Learn the efficiency of sesameoil and perillaoil while having a tour in an urban oil factory.
- 2. Experience the making process of oil that we used.
- 3. Learn the recipe by utilizing the oil.
- 4. Purchase the prepared sesame and perilla products.
Queens Bucket is an urban oil factory that produces sesame oil and perilla oil that loved by Koreans. Through this experience, look around the urban oil factory and smell the squeezed oil! You can learn the recipes using sesame oil and perilla oil.
• "Queens Bucket" uses a special manufacturing process to produce sesame oil and perilla oil to deliver the original taste, scent, and nutrition of sesame and perilla. Making the process of oil that we eat see for yourself!
• Learn about the effects of traditional Korean oil and healthy oil while having a field trip oil factory experience.
• Learn the healthy and superb recipe by utilizing the oil.
• After the experience, you can watch various products using the sesame oil and perilla oil and enjoy shopping.
Oil Factory Tour
Oil Cooking Class (Ingredients Included)
Minimum/Maximum pax for reservation
1 / 5Pax
Total of 90 mins
• Introduction → Cooking Class(40mins) → Field Trip Factory(15mins) → Oil story, Share the foods(30mins)
How to use
1. Reserve the product on the desired date.
2. Check the mobile voucher or email voucher.
3. Please arrive on time on the day of the reservation. (Please arrive 10 minutes before the lesson time)
4. Present the voucher to the staff and start your experience!
How to go
• Get off the Subway line 4 [Dongdaemun History & Culture Park] station exit no.4, and walk straight down the 'Togye-ro' → Cross the crosswalk In front of the "Tokyo Coin Hotel Seoul 동대문" and turn right and go into the alley →Walk straight about 70m and go into the alley 'Togye-ro 64 gil' → Walk straight about 20m and finally arrive at the [Queen's bucket]
1. If your reservation cannot be made at a desired date and time, our CS Team will contact you via email.
2. All ages can participate in this experience.
3. Cooking Class session menu will randomly proceed among the Vegan cookie, Sandwich, Joomupbak (Korean-style rice ball), Poke, Rice with mixed perilla oil, Noodle.
• Cancellation before 2 days 5PM (KST) : 100% Refund
• Cancellation after: No Refund
※ Change of reservation: Inquire up to at least 3 days before from the reserved date (before KST 4PM)
Open the map