- 1. A landmark with a view of 480 meters above sea level at the top of Namsan in Seoul.
- 2. Enjoy it all in one spot! From love locks, a heart chair, and special dinners for Lovers!
- 3. You can enjoy the largest MR Media Art in Seoul in front of the elevator entrance of N Seoul Tower on the fifth floor.
- 4. Famous for Korean Drama and K-pop music videos shooting place.
- 5. Hang the ' love lock' which is a must-do with your lover when visiting N Tower! Store and treasure your memories!
N Seoul Tower, a complex culture space in Seoul, is where the clouds seem to meet with Namsan Mountain. It shows visitors the harmony of Namsan's nature, the 21st-century state of the art, resting with leisure and various cultures. The place became the symbol of Seoul, which is the highest tower in Seoul. It was built in 1969 as Korea’s first general radio wave tower delivering television and radio broadcasting in the metropolitan area.
The blue light is turned on clear days and red light on bad air conditions, such as air pollution or ultrafine dust. When the red light in on, avoid going out and stay indoors. Try not to come out from home. Do not forget to wear a mask if necessary. Keep your health with the lights of the N Seoul Tower.
• Admiring the night view of Seoul from Namsan Tower is a must-see course during the travel in Seoul.
• See the view of Seoul from a variety of angles.
• Write down a message on the Lock Love with your loved ones!
• Don't miss the colorful exhibition of "Inside Seoul" inside the N Tower too! Before taking the elevator to the observatory, you can see the largest reality (MR, Mixed Reality) media art experience in Seoul.
N Seoul Tower Entrance Ticket
Same for adult and child
Free: Infants under 35 months (Passport Required)
Tue: 12: 00 ~ 22 : 00(Last admission 21:30)
Wed: 12: 00 ~ 22 : 00(Last admission 21:30)
Thu: 12: 00 ~ 22 : 00(Last admission 21:30)
Fri: 12: 00 ~ 22 : 00(Last admission 21:30)
Sat: 11: 00 ~ 22 : 00(Last admission 21:30)
Sun: 11: 00 ~ 22 : 00(Last admission 21:30)
How to use
1. Purchase the desired product and check your PIN number on the mobile or email voucher.
2. Exchange the pass to the tickets at the ticket machine next to the ticket counter on the 5th floor of N Seoul Tower PLAZA.
How to go
1. By walking
• Time required: About 40 minutes
- Get off of Exit 3 of Myeong-dong Station (Subway line 4) and walk through the alley and stay to your right, passing the 7-Eleven (convenience store), and continue about 7-8 minutes between the Pacific Hotel and the GS25 (convenience store). Namsan Cable Car is at the top of the hill near the Chinese Consulate.
2. By cable cars
• Time required: About 15 minutes
• Operation hours: Namsan Oreumi escalator 09:00 - 23:00 / Namsan Cable Car 10:00 - 23:00
- Go straight from Exit 4 of Myeong-dong Station (Subway line 4) to Hoehyeon intersection (towards Shinsegae Department Store), then turn left at the intersection. Walk about 5 minutes to reach the Namsan Cable Car Ohreumi/Incline Elevator.
- Arrive at the cable car station by Namsan Oreumi escalator, then go to N Seoul Tower at once by Namsan cable car.
3. By Namsan Sunhwan Shuttle Bus No.2
• Time required: About 15 minutes
• Rates 1,200 KRW / 1,100 KRW with transportation card (transfers possible)
• Operating hours: 07:00 ~ 23:30 / Distribution interval 16 minutes
- Take a bus at the bus stop 1-minute walk from (Subway line 3, 4) Chungmuro Station Exit 2 (in front of Daehan Cinema)
- Get out from Exit 6 of Dongguk University Station (Subway line 3), go behind the exit 6, walk to Jangchung gymnasium, take a right of Jangchungdong Park and go straight.
1. Business hours may vary depending on weather conditions and operating schedules.
2. The business hours of N Gift Shop and THE BA:NG is the same as the observatory.
3. N Gift Shop is located on the 1st floor of Tower, which is upstairs to Kiosk & Ticket Booth
Open the map
- - After purchase, refund is not possible.