- 1. Design a suncatcher by selecting a resin-made unicorn and shining crystal.
- 2. An instructor who can communicate in English will kindly inform you.
- 3. Chinese and Japanese materials are also provided, so you can experience regardless of language.
- 4. The workshop is located in Hongdae, so you can visit Hongdae Street after the experience.
How about making a Suncatcher, which is another version of a Dreamcatcher?
"Hongdae," Seoul's representative tourist destination famous for foreign travelers. Experience art experience in "Hongdae," famous for its youth street. Through this experience, make your own interior items using the latest trend of resin art. Don't miss the fun of making your own suncatcher by making unicorn decorations with resins and glitters then choosing a crystal that suits best!
• A more special experience by making a suncatcher with your very own design!
• Re-experience the beads craft from your childhood and the more beautiful resin craft, a sparkly and transparent experience.
• Make your work more splendidly using various colors of glitter.
• Discover your hidden hobby through this experience!
• An instructor who can communicate in English will kindly guide you through!
• Brilliant to make it for a souvenir or gift! Add just 1,000 won and gift-wrap it!
• Experience is held in a pretty workshop near Hongdae. After the experience, visit the street of youth in Hongdae.
Option and Inclusions
1. Resin Art Suncatcher Making Experience
2. Resin Art Suncatcher Making Experience + Gift Box
Monday ~ Sunday 12:00, 15:00, 18:00
Min. & Max. Number of Pax to proceed
1 Person / 4 People
Duration: 90 ~ 120 Minutes
• Orientation (10 minutes) → Resin craftwork (40 minutes) → Choose Crystal (10 minutes) → Bead crafting (30 minutes) → Packing and Photography (10 minutes)
How to use
1. Finalize the booking by choosing your desired date and time.
2. Check the voucher sent to the email/mobile (APP).
3. Arrive at least 10 mins before on the day of the experience.
4. Present the voucher to the staff to start the experience.
How to go
• [Subway Line number 2, Gyeongui Line, Airport Line] Hongik Univ. Station Exit 6 → Walk straight for about 75m (1 minute) → then go into the building on the left.
1. You will be contacted by the CS Team via email if your reservation is unavailable on the day of your choice.
2. This experience is available from age 10, and those between 10 ~ 15 years old can only participate when accompanied by their guardians. (Guardian can only observe)
• Cancellation 1day before (5PM KST) : 100% Refund
• Cancellation after : No Refund
※ Please inquire at least 3 days before the reservation date (4PM KST) to change the date.
Open the map