- 1. World's 5th, Korea's highest tower with 123 levels and 555m high.
- 2. See the elegant view of Seoul at Korea's tallest tower.
- 3. Experience the special moment escalating to level 118 on the lift.
- 4. Korea's new landmark, a must-visit place
Lotte World Tower is proud to be the tallest tower in Seoul. On a clear day, you can see up to Incheon! Rising 10m per second, experience the entertaining feeling through the world's 5th tallest Lotte Tower. Also offers a 360-degree view where you can look at the east, west, north, and south parts of Seoul.
• You can get a hold of Lotte World as well as shopping at the Department store at once!
• Sky shuttle elevator that only takes 1 minute from Ground Floor 1 till Level 118!
• Putting Seoul under your feet with just glass floor! Also recorded in Guinness World Record as "The highest glass-floor observation deck"
• Extreme Terrace at Level 120 with the height of 486m
• In addition to the observatory, there are many events and theme halls. (Ground Level 1(waiting zone) Level 2 Media Art)
Seoul Sky Tower Ticket
Fast Pass Benefits
Adult/Child- Same Price
Free: Infants under 36 months (Passport required)
Only allowed to enter when voucher exchanged to ticket at the ticket box
How to use
1. Check the QR code through the voucher sent to your mobile/email after reservation.
2. Show the QR code at the Seoul Sky Entrance (Lotte Tower Ground Level 1).
3. Escalate to the highest level using the elevator.
How to go
• (Taking the underground Path) Get off at Jamsil Station (Subway line number 2) → Walk pass the underground square and walk towards "Lotte Department Store" → Follow the instruction for "lotte tower" → Ticket booth is located in B1 from Lotte Tower Building.
1. Tickets to the Seoul Sky Observatory are available to enter Lotte World Tower (Ground floor, 117F~122F) and is valid on the day of reservation only.
2. Level 123 can be restricted depending on the circumstances
3. Ticket office opens at 9:50 and the last ticket for the site is until one hour before the closing time.
4. Entry may be delayed when the maximum number of people allowed is exceeded.
5. Due to the safety matter of visitors, level 120 Sky Terrace may not be opened.
6. For the safety of the visitors, and depending on the number of visitors at once, the Sky Deck, Sky Terrace, Photo Zone and etc may not be run without giving any notice beforehand.
7. Closing time on the day before the Public Holiday is 11 PM and the closing time on the last day of the holiday is 10 PM
Open the map
- - After purchase, refund is not possible.