- 1. An activity where you can make animal designed felt dolls at Gongdeok Station, the center of transportation in Seoul.
- 2. A kind instructor will teach you basic sewing in English, so don't worry if you're not good at sewing, and make a reservation!
- 3. In addition to the prepared design, send over a picture of the preferred facial design and we will help make you a finalized design.
- 4. The felt doll can be produced as either a key ring, grip talk, brooch, or magnet.
Making cute felt doll accessories!
Make your one and only keyring in Gongdeok, which is the main point of traffic passing through the subway, airport railroad, lines 5 and 6. Choose one from seven designs: Maltese, Shiba, Poodle, Manx, American Short Hair, and Korean Short Hair, and then use the felt doll as a key ring, grip talk, brooch, or magnet. You can give it to children or friends who raise dogs and cats as gifts, or if you have a pet of your own, you can take home as a souvenir. An experience that brings you happiness! Spend a great time enjoying making the felt doll!
• Make a felt doll modeled after the face of a lovely pet!
• A kind instructor will guide and explain in detail so that people who are new to sewing can easily follow.
• Drink a welcome drink provided and focus on sewing!
• Within this class, you will be able to master making the felt doll and enjoy felt art even at home!
• If you have a certain animal face you want, please send a picture in advance! We'll make a design for you.
• Produce 1 from the keyring, grip talk, brooch, and magnet, with the felt doll you created!
English speaking instructor
Felt art material (needle, thread, felt, etc)
7 pet designs (choose 1 from: Maltese, Shiba, Poodle, Manx, American Shorthair, Korean Shorthair, Siamese cat)
4 finishing materials (choose 1 from: keyring, grip, brooch, magnet)
Transparent casing for packing
1 cup of coffee/ drink
Min. & Max. Number of Pax to proceed
1 Person / 4 People
Duration: 110 Minutes
• Orientation (10 minutes) → Select Design (10 minutes) → Cutting felt according to design (10 minutes) → sewing (70 minutes) → Packaging and photography (10 minutes)
How to use
1. Finalize the booking by choosing your desired date and time.
2. Check the voucher sent to the email/mobile (APP).
3. Arrive at least 10 mins before on the day of the experience.
4. Present the voucher to the staff to start the experience.
How to go
• Get off the Subway Line Number 4 Sookmyung University station (Galwol) exit no.2 → Go inside the alley Duteopbawi-ro 1-gil on the left → Walk straight about 110m and finally arrive at the 'Mondaycook' which is located in the left building!
1. You will be contacted by the CS Team via email if your reservation is unavailable on the day of your choice.
2. This experience is available from age 8, and those between 8~15 years old will have to be accompanied by a guardian.
3. If you have a design for the animal you want to make, please send it to firstname.lastname@example.org after making a reservation. If you don't send it in advance, the experience will proceed with the prepared design on our end.
• Cancellation 3 days before (4PM KST) : 100% Refund
• Cancellation 2 days before (4PM KST) : 50% Refund
• Cancellation after : No Refund
※ Please inquire at least 3 days before the reservation date (4PM KST) to change the date.
Open the map