- 1. Enjoy a one day tour with experiencing various activities in Ganghwado Island, a place full of histories.
- 2. Participate in various experiences, from riding a gondola to the top of the mountain, then riding the luge down, including horse riding, wearing clothes from the "Goryeo" era 1,500 years ago, and making handkerchiefs.
- 3. For those who do not wish to experience horseback riding, you may replace it with the ATV (All Terrain Vehicle) experience.
- 4. This is the most recommended tour for those who visited Korea with their children!
Enjoy various experiences in Ganghwa Island, a sea city near Seoul!
Ganghwado Island, a large island next to Incheon, is the place where important historical documents from the old Korean dynasty are kept. Currently, it has established itself as a representative tourist destination where you can experience exciting activities as well as historical sites. Get on the gondola to the top and ride down on a cart while admiring the beautiful sea! It is an experience-focused tour product where you can enjoy horseback riding and ATV experiences as well as luge experiences. Make your own handkerchief and try on the Goryeo Dynasty clothes on the Ganghwa Tour Platform, where you can learn about Goryeo, the background of the Korean version of the hit drama "Scarlet Heart"! Strongly recommended to those who prefer fun experiences rather than a simple sightseeing.
• Take a look at the mountains and the sea while riding on the gondola! Starting from the top, the luge consists of a course of about 2 kilometers, providing thrilling speed and special fun.
• A natural farm where you can meet cute animals! Experience the most popular horseback riding experience at the farm.
• How about a ride of an ATV shown through the famous TV show "The Return of Superman"? A safe and fun activity for all ages regardless of gender. Recommended to those who don't want to experience horseback riding!
• Introducing everything about Ganghwado Island, the indoor experience place equipped with fun experience facilities, and the Ganghwado Island Tourism Platform. Through VR (Virtual Reality) devices, you can see Ganghwado Island at a glance and experience traditional Goryeo costumes.
• Sochang Experience Center, which was a dyeing factory site in 1938, continues making natural cotton fabrics in the traditional way. Listen to Ganghwado Island's textile history at the Sochang Experience Center and make your own useful handkerchief as a souvenir!
• Enjoy various market foods and other products at Pungmul Market, a famous traditional market in Ganghwa. The 5-day Market, which is held on the 2nd, 7th, 12th, 17th, 22nd, and 27th of every month, is a must-visit course for tourists!
Return Shuttle Bus
English & Chinese speaking staff
Horse Riding or ATV Experience
Luge & Gondola 1-time ticket
Hanbok VR Experience
Making Handkerchief Experience
Adult/Child : Same Price
Free : Infants under 36 months
Every Tuesday, Thursday
※ Tour day is available for adjustment if a private tour is applied.
Min. Number of Pax to proceed the Tour
Min. Number of Pax for Reservation
08:20 Depart from Dongdaemun History & Culture Park Station Exit 10
08:30 Depart from Myeongdong Station Exit 8
09:00 Depart from Hongik Univ. Station Exit 3
10:00~11:00 Horse Riding or ATV Experience (Choose 1)
11:15~13:45 Luge Experience and Lunch Time
14:30~15:15 Visit Ganghwa Tourist Platform
15:30~16:15 Visit Sochang Experience Center
16:30~17:00 Visit Ganghwa Folk Flea Market
18:00 Arrive at Hongik Univ. Station
18:30 Arrive at Myeongdong Station
18:40 Arrive at Dongdaemun History & Culture Park Station
• Subway line number 2,4,5 Dongdaemun History & Culture Park station gate 10
• Subway line number 4, Myeongdong station Gate 8
• Subway line number 2, Gyengui, Airport line, Hongik Univ. station Gate 3
※ Please look for a staff holding Sopoong Travel banner.
1. The schedule may change depending on the weather and traffic conditions.
2. Please require beforehand if a wheelchair or stroller is needed. (email@example.com)
3. Children under the age of 3 are free. (no extra seat provided)
4. Cancellation of the tour due to the minimum number of reservations not being reached will be notified by the CS Team via email.
5. Height between 95cm ~120cm and infants between 48 months ~ 10 years of age must board on the luge with an adult.
6. Only children over the age of 10 and over 120cm of height are allowed to ride the luge alone.
7. Elderly over 65 years old can board the Gondola but not the luge.
8. If the luge is unavailable due to the weather, it will be replaced with a visit to Ilsan Aqua Planet.
9. Once or twice extra ride of the luge will be available on-site with a discount. Please let the staff know on-site.
How to use
1. Make the reservation on your desired date.
2. Check the voucher sent to the email/mobile (APP).
3. Please make sure to be on time on the day of the tour and meet up with the staff.
• 3 days(9AM KST) before tour date : 100% refund.
• 2 days(9AM KST) before tour date : 50% refund.
• Cancellation 1 day before or on the day of tour : No refund.