- 1. A one-day tour of Seoul visiting Seoul's representative tourist attractions such as Gyeongbokgung Palace, Hanok Village, and Jogyesa Temple.
- 2. Offering pick-up/drop service to your accommodation, and a kind English guide will explain in detail adding extra joy to your day!
- 3. Take a tour of Gyeongbokgung Palace while wearing beautiful hanbok and visit Bukak Skyway, the highest point of Seoul City.
- 4. The view of Seoul from the top of the mountain is something that cannot be seen from either Namsan or 63 Building!
- 5. Myeongdong! The place of street food! Taste various delicious foods from each different store!
Enjoy the tour of Seoul's main attractions, including Gyeongbokgung Palace, Insadong, Hanok Village, Jogyesa Temple, and Bukak Skyway!
A kind and professional local guide will provide you with a pleasant tour. Starting with a pickup from the hotel! Traveling to tourist destinations by car, reducing travel time, and walking around the attractions while listening to fun and interesting stories about each attraction! Wear the Korean Traditional Hanbok and take a tour of Gyeongbokgung Palace, and watch the traditional Korean events happening right before your eyes! Also will be visiting Jogyesa Temple, a representative temple in Seoul that foreigners want to visit the most, and Insa-dong, a place that sells a variety of food and souvenirs.
The Bukak Skyway, which is famous for Koreans, is a driving course that offers a view of Seoul from the top of the mountain. Visit places comfortably that are hard to go by public transportation! Highly recommended to those who want to tour Seoul efficiently!
• Let's have a fun tour of historical places in Seoul!
• A small tour of up to 15 people, allowing you to have more fun and fruitful tour.
• The kind guide will explain everything you want to know with great humor!
• Tasting delicious street foods while looking around!
• Visiting all the unique places that can only be seen in Korea.
Hotel pick-up/drop service in downtown Seoul
Transportation (Mini Van/Bus)
Hanbok Rental Fee
Min / Max number of Pax for the Tour to Proceed
4 People /15 People
Min. number of Reservation
1. Hotel Pick-up (Between 8 am ~9 : 10am )
2. Jogye Temple
3. Royal Guard Ceremony
4. Hanbok Rental + Gyeongbokgung Palace Tour *On Tuesday will be changed to Deoksugung Palace or Changedeokgung Palace.
7. Bukchon Hanok Village *On Sunday will be changed to Namsangol Hanok Village.
8. Bukak Skyway
10. Hotel Drop-off
1. Every Tuesday, the palace will be changed from Gyeongbokgung to either Deoksugung Palace or Changedeokgung Palace.
2. Every Sunday, due to the crowd, Bukchon Hanok Village will be changed to Namsangol Hanok Village
3. Please note that this tour has a lot of walking included. Customers will uncomfortable legs may have a difficult time.
4. The tour schedule may vary depending on the weather, traffic and the operation status of the attraction.
5. Infants under 3 months may participate free of charge.
6. If your accommodation is not a hotel, pick-up/drop-off service is also available at the nearest station or hotel.
7. The exact pick-up time will be sent to you via email, the day before the tour (7PM KST). Please make sure to check your email!
8. If the minimum participants are not reached on the date of reservation, the CS team will notify you of the tour cancellation via email.
How to use
1. Make the reservation on your desired date.
2. Check the voucher sent to the email/ mobile after making the reservation.
3. Please meet up with the staff on time on the day of the tour.
• Cancellation made 24 hours before the tour (KST) : 100% Refund
• Cancellation after: No Refund