- 1. Learn the basic usage skills of the brush and Chinese ink.
- 2. Learn basic knowledge of Hanok in English from an architecture specialist and deepen your understanding of Hanok.
- 3. Take a break from your busy daily life and relax with just a brush and a paper.
- 4. Make a fan with a very Korean-styled and elegant Hanok painting.
- 5. The venue located near Seoul Station, so very convenient to go by public transportation.
In Spacecalli, you can experience a special moment to draw a Hanok on the top of a fan with a writer who loves Hanok and Hangul. Make a cherishable moment in Korea to create a Korean-style Hanok design fan using Korea's traditional writing supplies such as brush and Chinese ink.
• Learn basic knowledge about traditional Korean houses and Hanok from an architecture specialist.
• Choose one of two samples and learn from the composition to the detailed expression techniques.
• Learn more about the "Chinese ink", the "Paints" of Korea, and practice using water to make different paints.
• Color a fan with beautiful Hanok painting with Chinese ink.
Setting up suppliers(Paper, Brush, Chinese Ink)
Light Snack and Beverage
Completed Hanok design Fan
English Speaking Instructor
Wednesday ~ Thursday 10:00 / 13:00
Min. & Max. Number of Pax to proceed
1 person /3 people
Duration: 120 Minutes
• Orientation (10minutes) → Learn how to use a brush and Chinese ink (20minutes) → Choose a design and a draw(20minutes) → Coloring handheld fan used with Chinese ink (60minutes) → Wrap up(10minutes)
How to use
1. Finalize the booking by choosing your desired date and time.
2. Check the voucher sent to the email/mobile (APP).
3. Arrive on time on the day of the experience.
4. Present the voucher to the staff to start the experience.
How to go
• [Subway Line Number 4] [Sookmyung Women's Uni(Garwol) Exit 2 → Walk straight passing 1 block until you reach 'Duteopbawi-ro'' → Turn left then continue walking straight passing 1 block → Go into the building located on the right-hand side when passed 1 block.
1. You will be contacted by the CS Team via email if your reservation is unavailable on the day of your choice.
2. This experience is available from age 6 and parents/ guardians are allowed to just watch.
• Cancellation 2 days before (5PM KST) : 100% Refund
• Cancellation after : No Refund
※ Please inquire at least 3 days before the reservation date (4 PM KST) to change the date.
Open the map