- 1.The largest aquarium in Korea!
- 2. A great opportunity to meet and learn about hundreds of different fish species.
- 3. You can explore 14 unique marine habitats.
- 4. Located in Samseong Station, you can visit COEX Shopping Mall, and other shops nearby after the visit.
Explore Korea’s largest aquarium COEX Aquarium, home to over 40,000 sea creatures from over 650 different species. While exploring 14 themed exhibitions, you can learn more about local marine life from across the globe with your eyes and hearts. Hop onto a moving walkway and be transported through the deep-sea zone for a completely immersive experience. Finish your aquatic adventure at the penguin’s playground! Create new memories at the COEX Aquarium.
• You can observe the fish that live from the fields to a valley in Korea!
• Meet 40 different kinds of sharks swimming in the giant Aquarium!
• You can see many different kinds of animals from cute otters to penguins and besides fish!
• How about taking a pretty picture with the shiny jellyfish?
• Enjoyment doubled the fun of participating in the Aquarium's amusing performances and mealtime!
• Meet fish that live in an exotic Aquarium!
Option and Inclusions
1. Aquarium Admission Ticket
COEX Aquairum Entrance Ticket
Adult: Above 14yrs
Youth: 3 ~ 13 yrs
Free: Infants under 35 months (Passport Required)
2. [한국인] 성인2+아동1 패키지
The time required for the tour
About 1 hour 30 minutes ~ 2 hours
Feeding program timetable
1. Feeding program
• Don't miss the amusing performance and feeding program in COEX aquarium.
2. Mermaid performance
• Location: Deep Blue Square
• Days: Saturday, Sunday, and Holidays
• Times: 12:30 / 14:30 / 16:30 (approximately 15 minutes)
Tue: 10:00~19:00 (Last admission 18:00)
Wed: 10:00~19:00 (Last admission 18:00)
Thu: 10:00~19:00 (Last admission 18:00)
Fri: 10:00~19:00 (Last admission 18:00)
Sat: 10:00~20:00 (Last admission 19:00)
Sun: 10:00~20:00 (Last admission 19:00)
How to use
1. Purchase the desired product and Check mobile voucher or email voucher.
2. Visit the place freely within 90 days of purchase.
3. Present the voucher at the ticket counter, get an actual ticket, and enter.
How to go
• (Subway line 9) BongEunSa station Exit 7 → Walk to COEX Mall (3 minutes) → COEX Aquarium (basement floor 1) ★ closest way ★
• (Subway line 2) Samseong station Exit 5 or 6 → Walk to COEX Mall (10 ~ 15 minutes)
1. Re-entering the Aquarium will not be permitted.
2. Pets are prohibited to enter the Aquarium to protect marine creatures and to maintain the viewing conditions.
3. This ticket if for free travelers, therefore guides will not be allowed to use this ticket.
4. If you would like to know the exact times for the various programs, please visit the following website. http://www.coexaqua.com/en/e_sub03_01.asp)
5. Hanbok Rental Event will be temporarily closed from FEB 2020.
6. From February 2020, Mermaid performances will be suspended.
Open the map
100% Refund for Unused Tickets
- - Unused tickets within the expiry date are 100% refundable.