- 1. Enjoy beautiful natural scenery in Korea!
- 2. Located in Gapyeong, near Seoul, the place can be visited by using the Seoul subway
- 3. You can feel the beautiful nature of Korea in all 4 seasons, Spring / Summer / Fall / Winter
- 4. It is a romantic course to Gyeonggang Station, the filming location of the movie, “The Letter,” and highly recommended course for couples
Gapyeong Railbike course is a total of 8km round trip from Gapyeong Railbike to Gyeonggang Station (one way, 4 km).
Passing the zelkova tunnel, which varies from seasons, and a 30m high railroad that runs across the flowing Bukhan River, the railbike arrives at Gyeonggang Station, the filming location of the movie “The Letter.”
Gapyeong Railbike Course
• Gapyeong Station → Gyeonggang Station → Gapyeong Station (8km, about 1 hour and 30 minutes)
Option and Inclusions
This option is 2-Seater Railbike for 1 ~ 2 people.
1 ~ 2 people: 1 railbike
This option is 4-Seater Railbike for 3 ~ 4 people.
3 ~ 4 people: 1 railbike
5 ~ 8 people: 2 railbikes
How to use
1. Choose the option and reserve the product on the desired date.
2. Check mobile voucher or email voucher.
3. Check the last 4 numbers of reservation number on the voucher. (ex. 7210 of KG95C401597210)
4. Please arrive 20 minutes before the reservation time on the day of the reservation.
5. Present the voucher at the ticket office or tell the last 4 number of reservation number! (ex. 7210 of KG95C401597210)
How to go
• Get off of Gapyeong Station (Subway Gyeongchun Line) and move 2km towards Gapyeong town.
- By walking: 30 minutes
- By taxi: 5 minutes
- By bus: Take bus no. 33-16 and get off at Nonghyup in Gapyeong-gun. → Walk back → Go left to the “장터길” alley
1. Gangchon Railbike is a very popular product that your reservation cannot be made at a desired date and time. In this case, our CS Team will contact you via email. Please check your email!
2. Children and elderly passengers must be accompanied by a guardian.
3. Infants under 36 months old are not allowed to ride the railbike for safety reasons.
4. Please do not take unnecessary actions, such as sudden stoppage, unauthorized departure, and playing with other people while riding railbikes.
5. Be careful of your hands or feet not to get caught in rotating chains or wheels.
6. Please keep the safety distance at least 20m to prevent collision with other railbikes.
7. Drinking or smoking is prohibited while riding railbikes.
8. Please get off from the railbike after the railbike has stopped completely.
9. If you lose your ticket, you cannot board nor get a refund.
10. Pets are prohibited on the bike.
11. You must arrive at the station 20 minutes before departure.
12. For your own safety, operation hours may be rescheduled.
Q. After making a reservation, can I assume that I can definitely experience railbiking?
A. No! Since the railbike is a super popular product, your reservation cannot be made at a desired date and time. In this case, our CS Team will contact you via email. Please check your email until you receive the voucher.
Open the map
- - Cancellation on or before 3 days prior to the reserved date, before 5pm KST : 100% Refund
- - Cancellation on 2 days prior to the reserved date, before 5pm KST : 70% Refund
- - Cancellation on 1 day prior to the reserved date, before 5pm KST : 50% Refund
- - Cancellation on the reserved date / No-show : No Refund