- 1. Passengers can enjoy the beautiful scenery of the river under their railbikes while enjoying light exercise with their loved ones
- 2. It is more thrilling than Gangchon or Gapyeong Railbike
- 3. It is recommended for those who want to enjoy nature in a quiet place!
Gyeonggang Station, the filming location of the movie “The Letter,” has been preserving its old features of GanYi Station back in the days. Unlike Gapyeong and Gangchon Railbike, the place is such a quiet place and recommended for those who want to enjoy nature in a quiet place. Enjoy the nature passing through a 30m high railroad that runs across the flowing Bukhan River!
Gyeonggang Railbike Course
• Gyeonggang Station → Gapyeong Railway Bridge → Gyeonggang Station (7.2km)
3 ~ 4 people: 1 railbike
5 ~ 8 people: 2 railbikes
How to use
1. Choose the option and reserve the product on the desired date.
2. Check mobile voucher or email voucher.
3. Check the last 4 numbers of reservation number on the voucher. (ex. 7210 of KG95C401597210)
4. Please arrive 20 minutes before the reservation time on the day of the reservation.
5. Present voucher at the ticket office or tell the last 4 number of reservation number! (ex. 7210 of KG95C401597210)
How to go
• Get off at Exit 1 of Gulbongsan Station (Subway Gyeongchun Line) → Take bus no. 86 at the bus station front of the exit → Take off at "Seocheon-ri" and walk straight 200m towards Gapyeong Station
1. Children and elderly passengers must be accompanied by a guardian.
2. Infants under 36 months old are not allowed to ride the railbike for safety reasons.
3. The number of participants cannot exceed 2-Seater or 4-Seater seats.
4. Please do not take unnecessary actions, such as sudden stoppage, unauthorized departure, and playing with other people while riding railbikes.
5. Be careful of your hands or feet not to get caught in rotating chains or wheels.
6. Please keep the safety distance at least 20m to prevent collision with other railbikes.
7. Drinking or smoking is prohibited while riding railbikes.
8. Please get off from the railbike after the railbike has stopped completely.
9. If you lose your ticket, you cannot board nor get a refund.
10. Pets are prohibited on the bike.
11. You must arrive at the station 20 minutes before departure.
12. For your own safety, operation hours may be rescheduled.
13. The normal operation even when it rains. (However, it may not be able to operate in case of heavy rain, typhoon, etc)
Q. After making a reservation, can I assume that I can definitely experience railbiking?
A. No! Since the railbike is a super popular product, your reservation cannot be made at a desired date and time. In this case, our CS Team will contact you via email. Please check your email until you receive the voucher.
Open the map
- - Cancellation on or before 3 days prior to the reserved date, before 5pm KST : 100% Refund
- - Cancellation on 2 days prior to the reserved date, before 5pm KST : 70% Refund
- - Cancellation on 1 day prior to the reserved date, before 5pm KST : 50% Refund
- - Cancellation on the reserved date / No-show : No Refund