- 1. Eco-friendly experience using eco-friendly fiber and natural dyes for a scarf.
- 2. You can enjoy natural dyeing without much effort.
- 3. Put Ethical consumption into practice using natural dyes for a scarf.
Making your very own scarf using eco-friendly Tencel fiber and natural dyes for a scarf!
Making an eco-friendly scarf experience in Yeongchoen famous for fresh air and sunshine. It can be remodeled into a beautiful scarf by adding the natural dye color to the scarf. Enjoy the experience and take a walk around the Garaesil village where workshops gathered!
• Making a fancy scarf using eco-friendly Tencel fabric.
• Coloring the fancy color on the scarf using the Korean traditional natural dyeing techniques!
• Complete your very own unique scarf using natural dyes and fiber.
• After the experience, you can look around the various scarves on sale in a workshop.
• You can be admiring the variety of works in Garaesil village as you take a walk the venue.
Ingredients making for Scarf
1 Tencel Triangle Scarf
Weekends 10:00, 14:00
Minimum / Maximum Reservation
2 people / 20 people
Duration: 60 minutes
• Introduce the experience(10minutes) → Extraction of Natural dyes(20minutes) → Scarf dyering(20minutes) → Wrap up(10minutes)
How to use
1. Make the reservation after choosing the desired date and time.
2.Check the voucher sent to the email/mobile phone.
※ A voucher will be sent right after your booking is confirmed.
3. Please make sure to arrive at least 10 minutes beforehand.
4. Present the voucher to the staff and proceed with the experience.
How to go
• [Hwasan Station] Get on the Taxi/Vehicle to [Sonsuda Workshop] → approximately 10 mins (approx. 8,000 won [KRW])
• [Garaesil village] public parking is available.
1. This experience is available above the age of 7 (International age 6).
2. If the reservation is unavailable due to the company's situation or weather condition, you will be contacted by the CS Team via email.
3. This experience can be purchased by more than 2 people.
• Cancellation 3 days before booking date (5 PM KST): 100% Refund
• Cancellation after: No Refund
Open the map