- 1. Experience making well-balanced meals with a master of fermented food directly.
- 2. Master will kindly let you know how to make the fermented food easily.
- 3. You can select among the 3 options - Yogurt Rice, Korean traditional drink, Vinegar so highly recommend to family, friends, and couples.
Make fermented food without contains coloring and preservatives in Wooduryeong!
Proud to introduce a highly anticipated fermented food for you only provided in Begum! Making fermented food by yourself using healthy ingredients. Strongly recommend making Vinegar, Makgeolli experiences to adult and recommend making Yogurt rice, Sulbbang(Korean traditional alcohol bread) to children. Enjoy the unique experience in Begum where various types of options are provided and take the fermented food home and can share it with your family.
• Listen to the story of Begum which is located in Wooduryeong, the most ideal environment for the growth of microorganisms.
• Make the fermented food using healthy ingredients, therefore, you can learn how to live your life healthier than before.
• Strongly recommend making barely Makgeolli experience to adult! You can make the Makgeolli without difficulty start from the beginning to the end with a master.
• The process of fermentation is basically long, so you can drink the Makgeolli at home after making it.
• Highly recommended making rice yogurt experience to underage.
• Yogurt that made from local rice so it is healthier for your body!
• You can make healthy food using simple and healthy ingredients such as rice, yeast, and water in Begum. Learn the recipe and also taste the food you've made!
Option and Inclusions
1. Making Yogurt Rice experience
Ingredients for making Yogurt Rice 1 bottle (1L)
2. Making Vinegar experience
Ingredients for making Vinegar 1 Bottle
3. Making Barely Makgeolli experience
Ingredients for making Barely Makgeolli
Saturday, Sunday, Public Holiday 10:30/13:30/16:30
Minimum / Maximum Reservation
1 person / 40 people
Duration: Approx 1 Hour
• Introduce the experience's venue(10minutes) → Fermentation story(20minutes) → Making Yogurt(20minutes) → Wrap up(10minutes)
※ Please note that the making of vinegar, Korean traditional drink experience will proceed approx 90 minutes.
How to use
1. Make the reservation after choosing the desired date and time.
2.Check the voucher sent to the email/mobile phone.
※ A voucher will be sent right after your booking is confirmed.
3. Please make sure to arrive at least 10 minutes beforehand.
4. Present the voucher to the staff and proceed with the experience.
How to go
• [Gimcheon Station] Get on the Taxi to [Begum] → approximately 40 mins (approx. 35,000 won [KRW])
• [Begum] parking lot available for free.
1.This experience is available for all ages to participate, however, infants under 7 yrs old can only participate in a case accompanied by a guardian.
2. If the reservation is unavailable due to the company's situation or weather condition, you will be contacted by the CS Team via email.
3. The experience process may take longer depending on the chosen option.
4. Public transport systems are quite inconvenient, so recommend taking a taxi or vehicles.
• Cancellation 14 days before booking date (5 PM KST): 100% Refund
• Cancellation after: No Refund
※ To change the reservation please make sure to inquire at least 7 days beforehand (4 PM KST)
Open the map