- 1. Enjoy the woodcarving experience as you touch and feel the scent of trees!
- 2. If you focus on carving the wooden material bit by bit, you can have a relaxing time.
- 3. You can make your very own fancy wooden art with your very own design.
- 4. Experience the practical activity and new learning by completing the works using tools and mastering the guidance for the wooden tools.
Kumgongzak[꿈꾸는 공작소] is the rural workshop that is located in Gyeongsangbuk-do Cheongdo that is famous for fresh nature.
Touch trees directly in the rural environment and feel the sweet scent of trees and make your very own fancy woodcarving art!
• Start the experience while feeling the sweet scent of the tree in a cozy atmosphere Kumgongzak.
• Make your very own teaspoon and a wooden spoon as you carve the wooden materials by yourself!
• Have a relaxing time while carve and design the wood carving works.
• Even beginners can easily complete the woodcarving art with an expert.
• Engrave the personalized initial with a wood-burning pen on a wooden spoon and finish for a product with mineral oil, you can finally make the entire wooden spoon.
Making 1 Spoon & 1 Teaspoon experience
Using wood material and tool
Friday ~Sunday 10:00~14:00
Min / Max number of people to proceed
2 people / 10 people
Duration: 180 minutes
• Orientation-Greetings and introduce the Kumgongzak (10minutes) → Introduce the program and experience process(10minutes) → Explain the safe guidance for the wooden materials and tools (20minutes) → Making the wooden spoon with your very own design(30minutes) → Engraving wooden spoon(70minutes) → Trim and molding your wooden spoon with the proper sandpaper(10minutes) → Engrave the initial with the woodburning pen(10minutes) → Finish for woodburning with oil(10minutes) → Finish and wrap up(10minutes)
How to use
1. Make the reservation on the date and time of your choice.
2.Check the voucher sent to the email/mobile phone.
※ A voucher will be sent right after your booking is confirmed.
3. Make sure to arrive at least 10 mins prior to the reserved time.
4. Present the voucher to the staff to begin the experience.
How to go
• From [Cheongdo Bus Terminal] get on the taxi and head to 'Kumgongzak' [꿈꾸는 공작소] (Takes approximately 5 mins (about 3,500 won KRW))
• [Hodong Village Center] Parking lot available.
1. If the reservation is unavailable due to the company's situation or weather condition, you will be contacted by the CS Team via email.
2. This experience is available above the age of 14. (Please note that the underage must be accompanied by a guardian).
• Cancellation 1 day before booking date (5 PM KST): 100% Refund
• Cancellation after: No Refund
※ To change the reservation please make sure to inquire at least 3 days beforehand (4 PM KST)