- 1. You can make your very own Cloisonne craftworks.
- 2. Have a relaxing time while making a Cloisonne work at the Korean traditional village that filled with Hanok.
- 3. Learn the history of Darsil village where is one of the representative Korean traditional villages in Korea.
- 4. Available to purchase the Cloisonne craftworks and Hangwa(Korean confectionery).
Visit the Darsil village, one of the representative Korean traditional villages with 500 years of history.
Strongly recommend Darsil village to those who are really into Korean traditional Hanok village! Darsil Village is a traditional Jongga-jip village located in Bonghwa, which is not yet common, but it is a beautiful village. Make the Cloisonne craftwork and also tour the fancy village in Darsil village!
• You can make the Cloisonne craftworks using various glazes by following an instructor's guidance.
• The cloisonne craft that gives you special memories which is special experiences for children, exotic dates for couples! It is also a popular experience as a gift on Parents' Day.
• The instructor will let you know in detail how to handle the copper plate and glaze. Moreover, safety instructions will be provided during the experience process.
• Cool it down in the water and trim it with sandpaper to complete the Cloisonne craft.
Tuesday 10:00, 13:00, 15:00
Minimum / Maximum Reservation
3 people / 20 people
Duration: 2 Hours
• Introduce Darsil village(10minutes) → Safety instructions and explain the experience (30minutes) → Design the image(50minutes) → Craft baking in a kiln(10minutes) → Finish and complete(20minutes)
How to use
1. Make the reservation after choosing the desired date and time.
2.Check the voucher sent to the email/mobile phone.
※ A voucher will be sent right after your booking is confirmed.
3. Please make sure to arrive at least 10 minutes beforehand.
4. Present the voucher to the staff and proceed with the experience.
How to go
• Walk straight about 800m from the [Bonghwa station] to "Bonghwa Post office" (approx 10minutes)→ Get on bus no.37 → Get off the bus station ""Yugok 1-li, Darsil Village" → Move about 600m on foot (approx 10minutes)
• [Bonghwa station] Get on the Taxi to [Darsil Village] → approximately 5~10 mins (approx. 5,000 won [KRW])
• [Darsil Village] parking lot available.
1. This experience is available for the above the age of 11 (International age: above the age of 10).
2. If the reservation is unavailable due to the company's situation or weather condition, you will be contacted by the CS Team via email.
3. This experience can be purchased by 3 people or more.
4. Due to the High-temperature Kiln placed in the venue, so please note that if the child or disabled wants to proceed with the experience please must be accompanied by a guardian.
• Cancellation 7 days before booking date (5 PM KST): 100% Refund
• Cancellation 3 days before booking date (5 PM KST): 50% Refund
• Cancellation after: No Refund
※ To change the reservation please make sure to inquire at least 3 days beforehand (4 PM KST)
Open the map