- 1. Make high-quality vinegar using seasonal fruits and fermented vinegar that fermented more than a thousand days!
- 2. Before making vinegar, making Yeonnipbap(Steamed rice wrapped in lotus leaves) in advance that very healthy for your body!
- 3. You can make a variety of cuisines using naturally fermented vinegar by learning from a vinegar master!
- 4. You will be served the meal that included the Yeonnipbap(Steamed rice wrapped in lotus leaves) and healthy foods.
Enjoy a healthy table full of both flavor and nutrition with a variety of dishes using naturally fermented vinegar!
Korean traditional crocks line up in a 'Sinjaesook sikchomadang' where the venue located in Andong. Making the healthy vinegar that adding the seasonal fruits and Sanyacho(wild mountain plants) into the fermented vinegar. Also, you can learn the variety of cuisines using vinegar!
• Learn the fermented vinegar in detail and taste it while looking around the Sikchomadang that located in the cozy atmosphere!
• Make a vinegar that fine for your body by adding healthy ingredients such as seasonal fruits and sanyacho(wild mountain plants)!
• Make the healthy and tasty food Yeonnipbap (Steamed rice wrapped in lotus leaves) using fermented vinegar!
• Have a special time while you tasting the healthy detox meal and making the fermented vinegar with your family or friends!
Learn the various types of Fermented Vinegar and their efficiency
Taste the Detox Juice
Making Yeonnipbap experience
Making Fermented Vinegar (1 bottle of Vinegar [500ml])
Detox Meal (Yeonnipbap + Side dishes + Seasonal fruits)
Tuesday~Sunday 10:00, 12:00, 14:00, 16:00
Minimum / Maximum Reservation
2 people/35 people
Duration: Approx 1 hour and 30 minutes
• Greetings and Looking around the Sikchomadang (10minutes) → Learn the various types of fermented vinegar and its efficiency(5minutes) → Learn the healthy Lifestyle and taste the Detox juice(5minutes) → Making Yeonipbab (10minutes) → Making the fruit vinegar and name labels for vinegar (20minutes) → Making a Salad dressing using the fermented vinegar(10minutes) → Enjoy the detox meal (30minutes)
How to use
1. Make the reservation after choosing the desired date and time.
2.Check the voucher sent to the email/mobile phone.
※ A voucher will be sent right after your booking is confirmed.
3. Please make sure to arrive at least 10 minutes beforehand.
4. Present the voucher to the staff and proceed with the experience.
How to go
• [Andong Bus Terminal] Get on the Taxi/Vehicle to [Sinjaesook Sikchomadang] → approximately 7 mins (approx. 5,900 won [KRW])
• [Sinjaesook Sikchomadang] Parking lot available.
1. If the reservation is unavailable due to the company's situation or weather condition, you will be contacted by the CS Team via email.
2. This experience is available for more than 2 pax.
3. This experience is only available for those above the age of 5 yrs old to participate.
4. If you do not would like to prefer to make 'Vinegar + Yeonnipbap(Steamed rice wrapped in lotus leaves)' option, then it can be available to change the option such as 'Making Pickles & Open-faced Sandwich' or 'Making Gochujang(Korean Red Chilli Pate) + Wild mountain Herbs Bibimbap'.
• Cancellation 5days before booking date (5 PM KST): 100% Refund
• Cancellation after: No Refund
※ To change the reservation please make sure to inquire at least 5 days beforehand (4 PM KST)
Open the map