Free cancellation - 24 hours notice
Show mobile or printed voucher
12 Hrs Duration
Join In Group
Meet Up With Guide
- Visit Jungfrau, which according to an old Swiss tale, is the mountain blessed by an angel
- Unveil the mysterious mask of this legendary mountain and marvel at its splendor
- Step onto the highest train station in Europe, the famous 'Top of Europe'
- Take the new gondola Eiger Express and enjoy the view from a different angle
- Experience the Alpine Sensation tour, and learn how the workers finally built the railways to Jungfraujoch
- Visit the UNESCO-listed Aletsch Glacier, and find yourself in awe of the largest glacier in the Alps
What To Expect
Feel like you're on top of the world with this full day trip - perfect for the adventurous.
Easily the highlight of your Swiss adventure
- especially if you're the adventurous type who loves to hike and loves thrilling activities
- this full day trip takes you to Jungfraujoch, the top of Europe.
The UNESCO World Heritage Site of the Swiss Alps is home to the world's highest train station at 3500 meters, the Alpine Sensation adventure tour, Ice Palace, and more.
Meet up with your guide and hop aboard your comfortable transfers then journey through the countryside to the Bernese Oberland.
Enjoy panoramic views from your coach, then get off the bus for a short break in Interlaken, a picturesque village nestled between Lakes Brienz and Thun.
From there, you'll board the gondola and cogwheel train for a once in a lifetime ride to Jungfraujoch. On your way to the top, marvel at the stunning views of the world-famous mountain ranges.
Finally, once you've reached the summit, try out any of the activities available.
Experience the adventure tour, Alpine Sensation, or visit the Sphinx Observation Terrace, the Ice Palace, and more.
You can also drop by any of the restaurants for meals and refreshments (at own cost), and enjoy a splendid meal while enjoying fantastic views.
Finally, descend back down to Lauterbrunnen, a charming valley village nestled on rocky cliffs, where your return transfers are waiting to take you back to Zurich.
- English/Spanish/German-speaking guide
- Cogwheel train ride
- Summit activities: Alpine Sensation, Sphinx Observation Terrace, Ice Palace, Plateau
- Gondola Eiger Express
Not Inclusive Of
- Meals and beverages
- Other personal expenses
- Time: 07:45-20:00
- Meet up with your guide
- Panoramic drive to Bernese Oberland
- Short visit in Interlaken (about 40 minutes)
- Take gondola and cogwheel train to arrive at the summit of Jungfraujoch
- Enjoy the meals (own expense) and exciting activities at the top (about 2.5 hours): Alpine Sensation, Sphinx Observation, Ice Palace, The Plateau
- Descend to Lauterbrunnen
- Return to the meet up location in Zurich
- The schedule is subject to change depending on traffic and weather conditions on your activity date
Bus / Cruise Routes
- Operating hours: Monday-Sunday 08:00-20:00
- The voucher is only valid on the specified date and time
- Children aged 0-5 can join for free but reservation must be made while booking
- Summit activities (Alpine Sensation, Sphinx Observation Terrace, Ice Palace, and Plateau) may be closed due to climate conditions
- Please note that the coaches are not equipped with ramps, however, foldable wheelchair or baby strollers may be stored inside the luggage compartment as long as the wheelchair or stroller is foldable and not too heavy. Customer should be able to get on and off the bus by themselves or with assistance, organized by themselves. Please inform the operator beforehand if you will be bringing a wheelchair or stroller to the tour
- Due to the high altitude visiting Jungfraujoch and the Top of Europe isn't suitable for some travellers. Please check with your doctor prior to travel if in doubt
Terms & Conditions
- You will receive confirmation of your booking instantly via email. In the event that you do not receive an email from us, please check your Spam folder or notify us via email
- Full refunds will be issued for cancellations made at least 24 hour(s) before the selected activity date
How To Use
- You can present either a printed or mobile voucher
- Present your voucher and exchange it for a physical ticket(s) at the White Ticket Office
Meet Up Information
- Be at the meet up location 15 minutes before the scheduled activity time
- Time: 07:45
- Location: White Ticket Office at the entrance of Sihlquai Car Park (Limmatstrasse 4, 8005 Zürich)
How To Get There
- Take tram 4/13/17 to Sihlquai/HB stop and walk for 1 minute