Show mobile or printed voucher
30 Min Duration
- Take the chance to ride in the world's tallest observation wheel!
- Appreciate the stunning sights from 550 feet above the Las Vegas Strip
- Have a 360-degree view of the glorious Las Vegas landmarks and skyline
- Enjoy your 30 minutes in the spacious cabin in the air and take some amazing photos
- Explore the LINQ shopping and entertaining area nearby after your wheel ride
What To Expect
Las Vegas is a city of lights in the middle of the desert. With sparkling neon lights at night, towering buildings, unlimited entertainment activities, and of course, the many casino hotels, this city attracts thousands of people every year.
To enjoy the whole view of Sin City, head to Las Vegas Strip and experience one of the tallest Ferris wheel in the world.
With a height of 167.4 meters, the High Roller is superbly superior to the London Eye in the UK, the Singapore Flyer, and the Nanchang Star in China.
Sit inside a close glass cabin with built-in air conditioning and enjoy a panoramic view of the entire Las Vegas city for 30 minutes.
What are you waiting for?
The High Roller is definitely a must-visit travel experience for your Las Vegas trip!
Things to note
- To join the activity, please follow the health and safety protocols enforced by the attraction. Kindly check here for details
- Everyone is required to wear masks that cover their nose and mouth