- Enjoy the majesty of Oahu Island through this relaxing sightseeing tour
- Marvel at the beauty of Hanauma Bay and see the famous Halona Blowhole
- Find inner peace while strolling around the Byodo-in Temple
- See Waimea Valley’s historic sites and go swimming at the base of a waterfall
What to expect
Circle the island of Oahu by joining this ten hour sightseeing tour!
On this exciting adventure, you’ll be able to bask in the majesty of the island’s natural wonders and see the best of what it has to offer.
This escapade begins with a visit to the Hanauma Lookout where you can enjoy spectacular views of the bay's white sand beach and crystal clear waters.
Up next is the Halona Cove, an outcrop with a small beach where the famous Halona Blowhole can be seen.
After that, your guide will take you for a hike up the Nu'uanu Pali Lookout so you can take panoramic snapshots of the island or visit the Tropical Macadamia Nut Farm where you'll find macadamia nuts, souvenirs, and different kinds of local coffee.
This tour also includes a visit to the Byodo-in Buddhist Temple where you can go for a relaxing stroll around its lush gardes, see many koi ponds, light incense, and offer prayers for good fortune.
Once you're done finding inner peace at the temple, you'll explore Waimea Valley, marvel at its historical sites, and if you have a swimsuit with you, you can take a dip in the waters at the base of a waterfall.
This exhilarating exploration of Oahu ends with a feast at Fumi's Kahuku Shrimp and a stop at the Dole Pineapple Plantation for a frozen dessert.
- English-speaking guide
- Professional guide
- Round-trip transfers to and from your hotel
Not Inclusive Of
- Meals and beverages
- Other personal expenses
- Tips and gratuities
- Sweet frozen pineapple DoleWhip® (USD4 per dish)
- This tour is available on Monday-Sunday
- Time: 07:30-17:30
- Total: 10 hour(s) and 0 minute(s)
- Pick up from selected Waikki Hotels
- Drive by Diamond Head's Slopes
- Stop at Hanauma Bay Lookout (closed every Tuesday)
- Stop at Halona Blowhole and Cove
- Drive by Oahu's eastern shoreline
- Stop at the Nu’uanu Pali Lookout and Valley (currently inaccessible due to construction) or the Tropical Macadamia Nut Farm
- Stop at Byodo-In Temple, a Japanese temple with koi ponds and lush gardens
- Stop at Waimea Valley, explore its historic sites, and experience a short hike to a 45' waterfall where you can swim
- Have lunch at Fumi’s Kahuku Shrimp, or Pounders Restaurant at the Hukilau Market Place (at own expense)
- Stop at the Dole Pineapple Planationand try their DoleWhip® frozen dessert
- Drop off to selected Waikki Hotels
- The schedule is subject to change depending on traffic and weather conditions on your activity date
- The voucher is only valid on the specified date and time
- Important: Infants and children must be included in the passenger headcount
- Children aged 0-2 can join this activity free of charge provided they will not occupy separate seats
- Children aged 12+ will be charged the same rate as adults
- Although not mandatory, it is recommended that you purchase accident and/or travel insurance before participating in this activity
- This activity is stroller and wheelchair-accessible
- Please note: Pali Highway and Nu’uanu Pali Lookout will be inaccessible for construction following multiple landslides from 18 Feb 2019. For now, you will spend some time at the Tropical Macadamia Nut Farm
- For wheelchair and baby stroller-accessible: Please call operator at 1(808)-591-2561 in advance to prepare your tour
What to Wear
- Light and comfortable clothing (preferrably dri-fit material)
What to Bring
- Bring a swimsuit and towel if you wish to swim at the base of the waterfall
Terms & Conditions
- You will receive confirmation of your booking's availability within 1 business day(s). Once confirmed, we will send you the voucher via email. In the event that you do not receive an email from us, please check your Spam folder or notify us via email
- Full refunds will be issued for cancellations made at least 24 hour(s) before the selected activity date
How To Use
- You can present either a printed or mobile voucher
Pick Up Information
Hotel Pick Up Information
- Hotel pick up and drop off services are available
- Since this is a shared transfer, please be patient in case of delays along the pick up route
- Be at your hotel lobby 15 minutes before your selected pick up time
- Please enter your hotel name and address at the checkout page
- Please call the local operator via (808) 591-2561 in advance to reconfirm your pick up time as it may change
Selected Waikiki hotels
- Pick up time: 07:30-07:50
- Coverage locations: You may refer to the Hotel Pick Up List to see which hotels are covered by the service
- No refunds will be issued for late arrivals or no-shows