24 Hours Confirmation
Free cancellation - 48 hours notice/Free cancellation - 72 hours notice
Show mobile or printed voucher
Join In Group
- Go on an unforgettable high-flying helicopter tour over the illustrious Grand Canyon
- Relax in a state-of-the-art ECO-Star Helicopter with leather seats, wrap-around glass, and noise-reduction features
- See and capture photos of the Dragon Corridor, the widest and deepest section of the Grand Canyon
- Take advantage of the frequent and convenient daily flight times so you can make the most out of your day
- Soar in the sky and see the Grand Canyon as never before from a bird's-eye view
- Flights with international guests include GPS-based narration in Cantonese, Japanese, Korean, Mandarin, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish and Swedish
What To Expect
One of the most famous natural wonders in the USA and in the world is the iconic Grand Canyon, a steep-sided canyon that has been carved out by the Colorado River after millions of years of water flow.
Should you opt for the Canyon Dancer tour, your first sight will be the Dragon Corridor before getting up close to Colorado River.
Then you'll teeter on the edge of the Kaibab Plateau to get extreme panoramas of the canyon before you head to Vishnu Basement Rocks.
After marveling at these crystal rocks, you'll head to the Tower of Ra, rising like a pyramid off the canyon.
The Canyon Spirit tour will take you first through the Kaibab National Forest, then over the Point Imperial and the Marble Canyon.
You'll then fly through the winding Dragon Corridor before coming upon the Painted Desert, an area where the Canyon rocks are layered in such a way that they appear painted into different colors.
Afterwards, you will fly off to see the Desert View Watchtower (also known as the Indian Watchtower), a romantic sight out in the desert.
You'll head upstream of the Colorado River, branching off to the Little Colorado River, which takes you back over the Kaibab National Forest and back where you have begun.
This is a high flying tour that you won't forget!
- 25-minutes flight experience
- In-flight narration in English
- Fuel surcharge
Not Inclusive Of
- Tips and gratuities
- Hotel pick up and drop off
Canyon Dancer 25-minute Helicopter Flight
- Check-in and departure from the Grand Canyon Airport
- The Dragon Corridor
- The Colorado River
- The edge of the Kaibab Plateau
- Vishnu Schist
- The Tower of Ra
- Back through the Dragon Corridor
- Land at the departure point
- Please note that this journey does not include landing in any of the locations stated
- The tour does not run on Christmas Day
- This tour is available on Monday-Sunday
- The voucher is only valid on the specified date and time
- Children aged 0-17 must be accompanied by a paying adult
- Children aged 2+ will be charged the same rate as adults
- Children aged 0-1 (with a valid photo ID such as a passport or birth certificate) can sit on the lap of their parent free of charge
- Group size: 0-7 participant(s)
- Weight limit per person: 300lbs/135kg
- Passengers exceeding this limit must purchase an additional comfort seat on site for USD275
- Please note that the scheduled time is not guaranteed. Our representative will reconfirm the activity time once your booking is confirmed
- You are advised to reconfirm with local operator 72 hours in advance via email at email@example.com or call at +(1)702 405 4300 or +(1) 800 962 3869
Terms & Conditions
- You will receive confirmation of your booking's availability within 1 business day(s). Once confirmed, we will send you the voucher via email. In the event that you do not receive an email from us, please check your Spam folder or notify us via email
- Full refunds will be issued for cancellations made at least 72 hour(s) before the selected activity date
How To Use
- You must present either a printed or mobile voucher along with a passport/valid ID
Meet Up Information
- Be at the meet up location 45 minutes before the scheduled activity time
- Kindly note that pick up service is unavailable for this activity, but you would be asked to input your hotel address during checkout for local operator's contact purposes
- Address: 107 Corsair Dr., Grand Canyon Village, AZ 86023
- Please refer to the map for assistance
Canyon Dancer 25 minute Helicopter Flight Schedule
1 Jan-10 Mar Time: 14:15
11 Mar-30 Apr Time: 15:15
1 May-30 Sep Time: 09:15, 11:30
1 Oct-3 Nov Time: 10:00, 11:15
4-30 Nov Time: 10:15
1-31 Dec Time: 14:15
How To Get There
- By car: From Las Vegas Trip. Get on I-15 S, take I-215 E and US-93 S/US-95 S to Boulder City Pkway, take exit 15B from I-11. Get on I-40 E/US-93 in Kingman. Follow I-40E to AZ-64 N/Historic Rte 66 in Williams, take exit 165 from I-40 E. Follow AZ-64 N to Maverick Helicopters in Tusayan