Show mobile or printed voucher
- Learn more about this activity’s Enhanced Health & Hygiene Measures
- Get a flexible visit date ticket to a world dedicated to Florida's most famous creature: the alligator
- Gatorland is a unique and natural alternative to large theme parks in Orlando perfect for the whole family
- Learn about thousands of alligators and crocodiles including four extremely rare leucistic "white" alligators
- Discover alligator-related exhibits, shows and events of all kinds for you to choose from
What To Expect
If there is one thing that Florida is known for, it’s the alligator. Thousands of alligators can be found in Florida and in Orlando’s Gatorland, you can meet them!
This freshwater reptile has been the feature of many documentaries and the subject of fascination around the world.
Entering Gatorland, you’ll meet thousands of different gators, and learn about their ecosystem and how they affect it.
Discover multitudes of gator-related exhibits, and even get the chance to peer in and study four rare species of alligator.
This park is a thrilling, all-natural alternative to the big theme parks.
You’ll learn about and appreciate the awesome power of this great amphibious reptile with the whole family!