Free cancellation - 24 hours notice
Show mobile or printed voucher
9 Hrs 30 Min Duration
Join In Group
Meet Up With Guide
- Take the world's first fully rotating cable car, and see winter wonderland through the window
- Drive through a beautiful countryside pass on your way to Lucerne for a short city tour
- Enjoy gorgeous views from the sun terrace or the restaurants
- Feel the excitement as you cross Europe's highest suspension bridge, the Cliff Walk.
- Try out the fun winter activities at the top of the mountain for some high speed fun!
What To Expect
Explore the beautiful city of Lucerne and visit Winter Wonderland with this amazing day trip to Mount Titlis!
Start your day off with a scenic drive in a comfortable coach through the beautiful mountain ranges of the Albis Pass and the tranquil waters of Lake Lucerne.
This is followed by a quick stop at Lucerne City for a short tour of its charming sights such as the Lion Monument, a giant dying lion carved out of a wall of rock, and the friendly area of Old Town, the old city center with grafitti style paintings on the walls.
You'll then travel to Engelberg to begin your journey to the top of Mount Titlis with the Rotair revolving cable cars, where you'll enjoy a breathtaking view of the glacier's deep crevasses and gigantic ice boulders! Once you get to the top, you're free to choose between going to the sun terrace/restaurants for a panoramic view of the Alps or having some high-speed snowtubing fun at Glacier Park.
You can also explore the frosty heart of the mountain by entering Glacier Cave, or maybe even test your courage by crossing the Cliff Walk, the highest suspension bridge in Europe!
The tour is available in three languages and includes a transfer to and from Zurich, so there's no reason to miss out!
- Admission to attractions: Ice Flyer, Cliff Walk, Glacier Cave, and Glacier Park
- English/Spanish/German-speaking guide
- Cable cars for Mount Titlis
Not Inclusive Of
- Meals and beverages
- Other personal expenses
- Time: 09:30-19:00
- Total: 9 hour(s) and 30 minute(s)
- Meet up with guide
- Drive along the shores of Lake Lucerne to Lucerne
- Short tour in Lucerne: visit the Lion Monument and explore the Old Town
- Continue to Engelberg
- Take cable cars to the top
- Explore the top of Mount Titlis
- Descend with cable cars
- Return to meet up location
- The voucher is only valid on the specified date and time
- Children aged 0-5 can join for free but reservations must be made while booking
- Ice Flyer/Glacier Park/Ice Cave/Cliff Walk may be closed depending on weather conditions
Terms & Conditions
- You will receive confirmation of your booking instantly via email. In the event that you do not receive an email from us, please check your Spam folder or notify us via email
- Full refunds will be issued for cancellations made at least 24 hour(s) before the selected activity date
How To Use
- You can present either a printed or mobile voucher
- You must first check in at the white ticket house using your Klook voucher before you can join the tour. Kindly check the reference photo below for assistance
Meet Up Information
- Be at the meet up location 15 minutes before the scheduled activity time
- Time: 09:15
- Address: White Ticket Office at the entrance of Sihlquai Car Park (Limmatstrasse 4, 8005 Zürich) (see picture below)
How To Get There
- By tram: Take 4/13/17 to Sihlquai/HB stop and walk for 1 minute