- See unparalleled views of Niagara Falls when you ride the Niagara SkyWheel!
- Take in the mesmerizing sight of the Horseshoe Falls, American Falls, the Niagara River, and other landmarks
- The attraction is open year-round, and you can visit during the day or night
- Get up to a height of 175 feet over the falls and enjoy spectacular views in every direction
See Niagara Falls from one of the largest observation wheels in Canada! The SkyWheel is one of the best ways to capture the beauty of the area's most prominent attractions, including the Horseshoe Falls, American Falls, and the Niagara River!
Fully enclosed and climate-controlled, the Niagara SkyWheel operates all year round. You can visit during the day for a bright sightseeing experience or at night for a romantic time!
Hop on one of Canada's largest observation wheels to get a better view of the grand natural landscapes.
Enjoy the world's most majestic falls from 175 feet high.
The fully-enclosed gondolas allow you to enjoy the views comfortably.
Soak in the stunning aerial views of the Niagara Falls and beyond for 8-12 minutes.
Take in the scenic view of the grand nature of Clifton Hill on the Niagara SkyWheel.
- 8 to 12-minute SkyWheel ride
- After booking, please print your voucher before visiting.
- Present the printed voucher at the ticket box.
- The voucher is valid only on the scheduled visit date and time.
4950 Clifton Hill, Niagara Falls, ON L2G 3N4 Canada
Please find the location on Google Maps
Operating Hours :
10:00 AM - 23:55 PM
- Your reservation is not complete until you have received a confirmation voucher via email.
- Please bring a valid form of identification with photo.
- No food is allowed inside the Skywheel.
- Children must be accompanied by a guardian.
- The Skywheel may cease operations if the wind speed is over 50km/h or the temperature is below -15 degrees.
- You may visit anytime during the attraction's operating hours.