- Take in the breathtaking view of the Niagara Falls aboard a helicopter
- You will get the best view of the waterfalls of the gigantic Niagara river leading up to the waterfalls
- Enjoy the ride of a lifetime for 12 whole minutes
- Look through the large windows to soak in the stunning views of Niagara Falls
Take a helicopter ride to catch the majestic Niagara Falls from a birds-eye-view. It will be an unforgettable 12-minute flight. Hop on the spacious cabin of Airbus H130 helicopter and enjoy the grand nature of Canada. You will be able to see the whole view of the Niagara River leading up to the waterfalls.
You can admire the power and beauty of Mother Nature as you fly over the Rainbow Bridge, the beautiful Queen Victoria Park, and the Skylon Tower. It will be an extraordinary experience.
Admire the iconic Niagara Falls from a whole new perspective.
Climb aboard an Airbus H130 single-engine light helicopter to soak in the stunning views in comfort and style.
One of the best times to visit is when the leaves have turned to its beautiful, warm autumn colors.
The landscape is beautiful in its own way for every season. If you are lucky, you could even spot a rainbow!
Discover the beauty of Rainbow Bridge, and Queen Victoria Park before you fly over the American Falls and Skylon Tower.
- Helicopter ride
- Audio guide available in 12 languages
- Once confirmed, the voucher will be sent to your email or mobile app.
- Please present the mobile or printed voucher before boarding.
- This voucher is valid only on the scheduled visit date.
3731 Victoria Ave, Niagara Falls, ON L2E 6V5 Canada
Please find the location on Google Maps
Operating Hours :
09:00 am - 16:00 pm
The operating hours may vary depending on the date.
- The tour will run for about 12 minutes including the boarding time.
- Go to the boarding location on the date you selected within the operating hours.
- Your reservation is not complete until you have received a confirmation voucher.
- The helicopter tour operates from 9:00 am until sunset, however, it may change depending on the weather conditions.
- There is an audio guide service available in 12 languages. There may be times where it is unavailable.