- Get to the top of the Montreal Tower for spectacular views of Montreal and the St. Lawrence River valley!
- Standing 165 meters tall at a 45-degree angle, the Montreal Tower is the tallest inclined tower in the world
- Climb up this architectural marvel on a funicular and get a truly bird's-eye view of the 1976 Olympic Stadium and Olympic Park!
- Enjoy access to the "Since 1976" exhibit that details the history and legacy of the 1976 Olympic Stadium
Hop on one of Montreal's most iconic landmarks, the Montreal Tower, for spectacular views of the city and the adjacent St. Lawrence River valley. Standing 165 meters tall at a 45-degree angle, the Montreal Tower is a veritable architectural marvel that's also the tallest inclined tower in the world! Board the one and only glass-encased funicular from the base of the tower for a 2-minute ride up to the summit. Once at the observatory, enjoy a bird's-eye view of the 1976 Olympic Stadium and Olympic Park as well as panoramic vistas of the Greater Montreal region! Don't forget, your ticket includes access to the "Since 1976" exhibit that details the history and legacy of the 1976 Olympic Stadium! Make unforgettable memories during your Montreal trip at the Montreal Tower.
Visit Montreal Tower for panoramic views of the city and the St. Lawrence River valley.
Hop on the one-of-a-kind glass-encased funicular to ascend to the top of the tower!
Take in vistas of the Greater Montreal region at the tower observatory.
Marvel at the sight of Quebec's most populous city stretching beyond the horizon.
Visit the tallest inclined tower in the world to make the most of your Montreal trip!
- Admission to the Montreal Tower Observatory
- Funicular rides
- Admission to the "Since 1976" exhibit
- Once confirmed, the voucher will be sent to your mobile app.
- Please present the mobile voucher at the ticket counter for admission.
- This voucher is valid only on the scheduled visit date.
3200 Rue Viau, Montréal, QC H1V 3J3 Canada
Please find the location on Google Maps
Opening Hours :
09:00 am - 17:00 pm
The opening hours vary depending on the season. Please visit the official website to check the attraction's exact opening hours.
- A security check is required of all visitors before boarding the funicular.
- Toddlers below the age of 5 can enter for free when accompanied by an adult with a ticket.
- Refunds and changes to the reservation will not be made for tickets unused within the validity period.
- Your reservation is not complete until you have received a confirmation voucher.
- Outside food is not allowed inside the attraction.
0 - 2 day(s) prior to the scheduled visit date: Non-refundable