- Marvel at the beloved masterpiece famous for its decorated towers and geometrical shape
- Stand in awe at the beautiful stained glass windows reflecting magical and vivid colors inside
- Learn about the life and career of renowned artist Antoni Gaudi, the genius behind La Sagrada Familia
- See the facades and the interiors of the basilica and acquire essential information thanks to your knowledgeable guide
- Enjoy exclusive access to the Tower on the Passion Facade (if chosen) - a 65m journey to see the Barcelona skyline
What to expect
The Sagrada Familia has long captured the imagination of travelers all over the world being one of the most recognizable and iconic religious structures in the planet.
Created by the genius Antoni Gaudi, this incredible basilica is one of the wonders of the architectural world, and you'll get to enjoy a visit within its hallowed halls.
This one and a half hour tour takes you within the masterpiece itself where you can admire not just its intricate, spiraling facade but also within, where stained glass windows throw shards of color over the decorated interiors.
Your highly knowledgeable English speaking guide will meet you at the Quiosc Bar in front of Sagrada Familia's official gift shop and will make sure you're up to date on the historical and architectural facts about this basilica before you enter the tower in the Passion Facade (if you choose this package).
This is not usual for many tours. Add to that, this tour gives you unparalleled access to the 65-meter landing that gives you an incredible view of Barcelona's expanse of color. It's a truly exhilarating and unforgettable experience.
- 1 Sagrada Familia ticket(s)
- English and Spanish speaking guide
Not Inclusive Of
- Hotel pick up and drop off
- Tips and gratuities
- Access to the Towers
Sagrada Familia Tour (without Tower access)
- Tour stops and highlights: Please check the start time of the tour on calendar
- The voucher is only valid on the specified date and time
- Children aged 0-2 can join this activity free of charge
- Children aged 0-10 will not get a receiver to listen to the guide
- Child ticket: age 3-11
Prohibitions & Limitations
- Please dress appropriately when entering sacred sites. Participants are advised to wear long pants and a long-sleeved shirt or scarf to cover their shoulders
- Sagrada Familia tickets will be held by the guide as these will be group tickets
- The box office staff of Sagrada Familia will not be able to provide you with information about your tickets or meeting point of the tour. Please check the necessary information indicated on your voucher
Terms & Conditions
- You will receive confirmation of your booking instantly via email. In the event that you do not receive an email from us, please check your Spam folder or notify us via email
- Full refunds will be issued for cancellations made at least 24 hour(s) before the selected activity date
How To Use
- You can present either a printed or mobile voucher
Meet Up Information
- Be at the meet up location 15 minutes before the scheduled activity time
- Latecomers will not be allowed to enter the venue once the show starts
- Look for the guide holding an Amigo Tours sign
Location: in front of the Metro’s elevator, with a big M signal
- Address: carrer de Mallorca with carrer Marina
- Please refer to the map for assistance
- How to get there: By Subway: take Line L2, L5 to Sagrada Familia, Mallorca exit