- Enjoy free entry and even Fast Track Entry to over 70 of Vienna’s most popular attractions and museums
- See the Imperial Palace, Schönbrunn Zoo, Natural History Museum, and more
- Get a free guidebook to help you explore the city and plan your visit, with 5 languages available
- Explore Vienna at your leisure with 4 different day passes to choose from
- If you also want to explore the city by bus, you can do so with the hop-on hop-off bus tour included in your pass!
What to expect
Whether you're in town for a day or a week, the easiest, most convenient (and best value!) way to see the city is with the Vienna Pass. The pass gives you free access to over 70 top destinations in Vienna including museums, zoos, even the Imperial Palace, and that in itself is already a great deal! But there's more! With this pass, you also get unlimited rides on the hop on hop off sightseeing bus for the duration of your pass, and a free city guidebook that gives you information about the attractions, bus stop locations and more! You can even choose from four different length passes from one to six days, to perfectly customize your pass to whatever suits your itinerary. Pro tip: The pass also gives you fast track entry to some attractions and access to some exclusive discounts with partner merchants. You really can't go wrong with this one!
Travel around Vienna with this convenient Vienna Pass that gives you access to over 70 top attractions in Vienna and more!
With the Vienna Pass, you can also enjoy unlimited rides on the hop-on hop-off bus that takes you to popular destinations around Vienna
Get to visit the Imperial Palace, the Schönbrunn Zoo and more!
Plus, you get Fast Track Entry to some attractions, so no need to wait in line!
This is the perfect and most efficient way to tour Vienna at your own pace and time
- Admission to attractions
- Guide book
- Unlimited use of the hop-on hop-off sightseeing buses for the duration of your pass. Please download your bus schedule and map
Not Inclusive Of
- Audio guide
- Tour guide
- Other personal expenses
- The voucher is valid for 12 month(s) from the date of booking
- The voucher is only valid on the specified date and time
- Vienna PASS will be activated upon first use on any included attraction/bus
- Vienna PASS is valid on calendar days (1, 2, 3, or 6 days)
- Children aged 0-5 must be accompanied by a paying adult
- Child ticket: Age 6-18
- You are only permitted single entry into the attractions included in the pass
- Please note that the voucher is non-transferable and the passport of the booker is required for redemption
- You will receive confirmation of your booking instantly via email. In the event that you do not receive an email from us, please check your Spam folder or notify us via email
- No cancellations, refunds, or changes can be made
- You can present either a printed or mobile voucher
- Monday-Saturday: 09:00-18:00
- Sunday: 09:00-15:00
- Monday-Saturday: 10:00-17:00
- Sunday: 10:00-15:00
- Location: Vienna Sightseeing & Vienna Pass Service Center, Opernring Street 3-5, Top 17-24, 1010 Vienna (see the map below)
- How to get there: Take tram D/1/2/71 to 'Kärntner Ring, Oper' stop and walk for 1 minute or take Hop on Hop off Sightseeing Bus to 'Staatsoper/State Opera' stop and walk for 1 minute