Experience scenic flight, boat cruising, beach wandering, snorkeling off the Great Barrier Reef, SUP and jungle trekking, all in one day. Make all your wishes about adventure come true and leave wonderful memories on the trip to Whitsundays.
- Take a small plane for about 60 minutes for a scenic tour of Whitsunday island
- Witness the unique heart-shaped barrier reef from a high altitude
- Visit one of the purest white paradise beaches in the world
Fly, ride, beach, snorkel, paddle board and bushwalk... all in one day! If you seriously want to see all the highlights of the Whitsundays and the Great Barrier Reef, this is the way to do it. This popular Fly and Cruise package combines the signature 60 minute Reef and Island scenic flight with a premium Whitsundays boat cruise. Start your day with a 60 minute flight over the Whitsunday Islands and Great Barrier Reef, with guaranteed window seats over iconic sights such as Hill Inlet, Whitehaven Beach, and Heart Reef. Following your flight, you have a whole day of boating adventure to come, offering the most extensive boat day trip in the Whitsundays. Travelling on board the fast and modern vessel, purpose-built for the Whitsundays, the action packed itinerary includes snorkelling, bush walk, beach time, lunch, wetsuit/stinger suit hire, and stand up paddle boards.
Images courtesy of Tourism Australia.
Start your adventure with a 60-minute scenic flight of the Great Barrier Reef
Overlook the picturesque Hill Inlet and Whitehaven Beach from the mini plane
Witness the Heart Reef from the sky
Take a cruise boat to begin your all-day trip to the Great Barrier Reef
Admire the colorful corals and fish underwater
Challenge yourself with a SUP experience
- Departs: daily*, all year round (*tour does not run on Christmas Day (25 December))
- Departure Point: GSL Whitsundays (Address: 1/384 Shute Harbour Road, Airlie Beach QLD)
- Departure Time: 07:45 am (Departure times are reference only and subject to availability)
- Complimentary transfer from/to selected pick up locations included before departure time. Must be pre-booked.
- Arrives Airlie Beach at approximately 17:30 pm
【Important Post-Covid Service Information】
- Passengers travel on Scenic Flight may be requested to wear a mask due to COVID-19 safety considerations.
- Please note that due to COVID-19 Restrictions we are unable to provide a buffet lunch, however lunch and snacks are still included.
- Snorkeling equipment
- Approximately 60 Minute Scenic Flight over Great Barrier Reef & Whitsundays
- Full day boat cruise (Duration: 7.5 hours)
- 1 hour (approx.) snorkeling at a secret location
- 1.5 hour (approx.) at Whitehaven Beach
- A guided walk to Hill Inlet Lookout
- Lunch and Snacks
- Use of wetsuit/stinger suit
- Use of stand-up paddle board
- Transfer from/to selected pick up locations
- Other expenses not mentioned
Minimum of 4 people are required to book tour. If total number of travelers do not match the minimum requirement for this trip, the tour will be cancelled and you will receive a notification e-mail 1 day(s) prior to departure
Please arrive promptly at meeting point 60 minutes in advance. Midway participation, refund, rescheduling or any additional compensation will not be granted to late arrivals
Please note that local travel agents reserve the right to adjust the itinerary order according to the weather, tide, traffic and other factors on the same day. If the cruise is subject to weather conditions, please provide the correct contact information so that the local travel agency can communicate and coordinate with the passengers before the departure date
It is recommended to bring camera, sunglasses, swimwear, towels, refilled water bottles, hat, and sunscreen products
Snacks and drinks are sold on board, and travelers can prepare cash and change in advance
It is recommended to wear light sandals or slippers and bring a light jacket
Flight time is for reference only. Captain will adjust flight time according to weather conditions, air traffic control, and other factors
How to Redeem Your Voucher
How to Use Your Voucher
- Present e-voucher on-site
- Valid only on selected date(s) and time slot(s)
- For cancellations made at least 5 day(s) prior to selected date, a cancellation fee of 0% will apply
- For cancellations made 0 to 4 days prior to selected date, a cancellation fee of 100% will apply