Journey to the third largest sand island in the world, Moreton Island, to take a look at the beautiful home to dolphins. Spend a day attending all kinds of activities from dolphin feeding, desert safari tour to Aussie jet boat rides.
- Get a close interaction with wild dolphins on Moreton Island and feed the wild dolphins
- Get away from the hustle and bustle of the city and enjoy a day in nature
- Travel to the Moreton Island desert in a four-wheel drive to experience the addictive high-speed sand tobogganing
－What You Can Expect－
Make your way to the third-largest sand island in the world, Moreton Island.
Marvel at a large number of wild dolphins. Feed wild dolphins and interact with these smart creatures. Learn about the unique personality and hobbies of each member of the dolphin family under the guidance of dolphin experts. Get close to the dolphins and take photos.
Join a variety of activities from Marine Discovery Cruise to Snorkel The Wrecks. Explore Moreton Island from different views and have a lot of fun.
Arrive at Moreton Island
Desert Safari Tour
Feed wild dolphins on the beach at sunset. Please confirm the actual time with the staff on-site
- Itinerary may be changed due to weather, hotel, and flight conditions
- Wild dolphin watching and feeding activities are affected by weather, tides, and weather conditions. Wild dolphins are not guaranteed to show up, but according to the experiences, there is a 98% chance to witness
- The minimum age for Aussie Jet Boat Rides is 8 years old and 120cm tall
- The minimum age for Snorkel Tour is 6 years old
- Round-trip boat to Moreton Island
- Full use of resort facilities
- A cup of tea, coffee, or soft drink
- Lunch voucher* ($20 per Adult / $15 per Child food voucher valid at any open food outlet)
- Desert Safari Tour or Marine Discovery Cruise (dependent on selected package)
- Watch wild dolphins on the dock
- Feed wild dolphins at the beach (Wild Dolphin Feeding package only)
- Personal expenses
- Round-trip transportation between hotel and pier
If you choose Marine Discovery, Desert safari tour, Snorkelling the wrecks or Aussie Jet boat, the departure time needs to be confirmed on arrival at the resort.
Flash photography while dolphin feeding is not permitted. Please do not wear insect repellents, perfumes, deodorants or sunscreens into the water. Travelers with a cold, flu or respiratory illness are not permitted to join. Wear something you do not mind getting wet and remove any sharp or large hand jewelry. Waterproof waders can be hired from The Eco Centre. Disinfect your hands in the bucket provided before handling the fish. Violators will be asked to leave the water immediately
Please leave your luggage at the pier counter and collect it on the returning trip. Only carry-ons are allowed on board the boat
Please refer to voucher for final information
How to Redeem Your Voucher
How to Use Your Voucher
- Present e-voucher on-site
Location：Holt Street Wharf
- For cancellations made at least 7 day(s) prior to selected date, a cancellation fee of 0% will apply
- For cancellations made 0 to 6 days prior to selected date, a cancellation fee of 100% will apply