- Get an exciting overview of the city and learn about its history from the audio guide
- See the city's most famous attractions from the water, including Anne Frank House and the Westerkerk
- Choose from a daytime cruise and enjoy the warm sun, or go at night for the cool evening breeze
- Cruise through the UNESCO-listed canal district, and discover three of the city's most famous canals: Herengracht, Keizersgracht, and Prinsengracht
- Learn more about this activity’s
What to expect
Get an unbeatable introduction to the bustling city of Amsterdam with this one-hour cruise that shows you the top landmarks in the area.
Simply show your voucher to the staff at the departure point, Prins Hendrikkade 33A, at any time during the operating hours and you're good to go!
Enjoy a daytime cruise and feel the warmth of the sun on your skin, or go at night for the cool evening breeze and to watch the city all lit up.
See some of Amsterdam's most popular landmarks and tourist destinations from the water, such as the Westerkerk, a stunning church located in between the Prinsengracht and Keizersgracht, and the Anne Frank House, a writer's house and biographical museum dedicated to the Jewish wartime diarist.
This is definitely an experience that any visitor to the city shouldn't miss, especially for the first timers!
- 1-hour canal cruise
- Audio guide in 19 languages
Not Inclusive Of
- Meals and beverages
- Other personal expenses
- The voucher is only valid on the specified date and time
- Children aged 0-3 can join this activity free of charge
- Children aged 13+ will be charged the same rate as adults
- Audio guide is available in the following languages: Mandarin, Cantonese, English, Indonesian, Thai, Hindi, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Spanish, Portuguese, Polish, Turkish, Russian, Japanese, Arabic, Korean and Hebrew
Terms & Conditions
- You will receive confirmation of your booking instantly via email. In the event that you do not receive an email from us, please check your Spam folder or notify us via email
- Full refunds will be issued for cancellations made at least 24 hour(s) before the selected activity date
How To Use
- You can present either a printed or mobile voucher
- Please exchange the voucher with boarding ticket at the meet up location first
- Service provided by Stromma Netherlands
Meet Up Information
Stromma CS (opposite Central Station)
- Address: Prins Hendrikkade 37A, 1012 TM Amsterdam, Netherlands
- Be at the meet up location 15 minutes before the scheduled activity time
- Departure Time: 9:00am-9:00pm, daily (every 15-30 minutes)
- During the Amsterdam Light Festival (28 Nov 2019-19 Jan 2020) the last departure time is at 4:30pm
How To Get There
- Take Metro 51/53/54 to "Centraal Station" and walk for 5 minutes